Superstylesabby #5 COVID queen Sabby is weakk in bed, fry an egg on her dry shampooed head

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone know why she's gone off waragainstinstagrammers? She was up there but when I went to look today she's gone 🤔

She’s showing off her new trainers again 🙄🙄 how many trainers does one need? You only have 2 feet 🙄 Unemployment is at an all time high and she’s off boasting again

Reactions: 7
She’s ‘proud’ of Sweaty Betty??!!!

A large international activewear company?

😂😂🤣 you couldn’t make it up ...The Ego

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She's so froud of Sveaty Vetty - that's all I see when she speaks because she cannot close her lips over the massive delph.

She has the oddest shape. I'm only commenting because she gave such a show there I had to check if I had plaque on my door with Consultant Gynaecologist on it. She looks like a small on top and very much a medium on the bottom half.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
She's so froud of Sveaty Vetty - that's all I see when she speaks because she cannot close her lips over the massive delph.

She has the oddest shape. I'm only commenting because she gave such a show there I had to check if I had plaque on my door with Consultant Gynaecologist on it. She looks like a small on top and very much a medium on the bottom half.
Also the charity Sweaty Betty leggings are rank
Like something out of Dunnes

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Also the charity Sweaty Betty leggings are rank
Like something out of Dunnes
🤣 love it. That is so spot on. I was watching the stories thinking how absolutely rotten they are, that they look so cheap.
The amount of Influencers that are Brand ambassadors or gifted S B stuff, puts me right off the brand. Between them and Spotlight. I actually got a couple of pairs of S B leggings and I sent them back. Didn't like them. I know loads of people love them, but I didn't think the fit out support was great, and all this IG stuff puts me off them. I much prefer Lululmon leggings. Fit me much better than SB and they don't do the same marketing push that SB does.

Reactions: 5

Thank god someone else hears SVetty vetty 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She has taken the SB stuff to a whole new level.
Raging because I have some of their leggings and love them. But I just can’t get over the amount of free stuff they give and the cost to their customers. Plus they don’t even have sporty people who are brand ambassadors. L

Reactions: 5
What did ye all think off her live? She was pulling some incredible faces (pout central) 😂😂

Denise I’d say was shook with her talk about been gobsmacked 😶

Reactions: 2
Just flicked through. God she’s painful. And she looks old. What’s with the passive aggressive pointy pen.

Reactions: 1
She was hideous on the live. Shouting and roaring over the first girl and admiring herself in the camera. I’d say she’s a right witch to work for. I think she’s pure rough

Reactions: 7
Her own hair looks a mess.
Mine is badly in need of a cut and colour, hasn't been done since 1st December and I usually need to get it done every 7 weeks, but still looks a lot better than hers.

Reactions: 1
259.00 for a bleeping pair of must have runners !!!
Did she say exactly what was must have about them. Apart from being white leather, was that it? Was the lotto won in Cork recently, cause I do not know how she could afford so many pairs of expensive trainers, overpriced leather jackets and the rest. Most people in her trade are on their knees, praying to be allowed open soon. (Jaysus I nearly sound as preachy as herself 😂).

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.