Superstylesabby #5 COVID queen Sabby is weakk in bed, fry an egg on her dry shampooed head

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Cant find a thread for Anna Geary but as she's from Cork said I'd fire it in here. Did anyone see her Instagram post today. She accidently showed her bare ass. It could be seen in the reflection on the mirror behind her.....morto for her 😳😳😳
She wasn’t being talked about enough it seems. Ridiculous publicity stunt so obviously planned

Reactions: 8
Does anyone follow Orlagh Winters, fellow Cork instagrammer.

She's hoping everyone in the forums will be exposed like the tax avoidance list, imagine our shame when our HR departments and families etc. find out what we've been posting here. LOL!! So she obviously thinks the behaviour of the likes of Sabby, making women feel poor and not extra small, is completely cool? Get up the garden.

• Haha
Reactions: 9

She's hoping everyone in the forums will be exposed like the tax avoidance list, imagine our shame when our HR departments and families etc. find out what we've been posting here. LOL!! So she obviously thinks the behaviour of the likes of Sabby, making women feel poor and not extra small, is completely cool? Get up the garden.
I don't follow her but had a look there now and burst out laughing over the 'trolling'. Are we not allowed have an opinion ? Freedom of speech ? Who do these instahuns think they are ? Just because they have a platform are we supposed to bow down to them, are they Goddesses, do they think they are untouchable and if we have an opinion we can't express it ? Gosh it really is scary the high opinions they have of themselves. The deluded world of the instahuns/floggers/grabbers is certainly another world.

Reactions: 17
That utter twit. The best thing about these instahuns going on their little rants is they just highlight how incredibly thick they are, and show exactly why becoming an instahun was the only job option available to them.

Everyone off the forums being exposed like the tax avoidance list LOL LOL LOL is she conflating legally posting on a forum with tax avoidance 😂 I have actually heard it all now. What none of these idiots seem to realise is that it so easy to stop people posting about you on forums.....STOP POSTING YOUR WHOLE LIFE ON INSTAGRAM AND HIGHLIGHTING HOW FECKING STUPID YOU ARE!!!

*Edit - to add, I have no doubt that their whole argument is that we are anonymous or keyboard warriors. I have on many occasion called out instahuns for their crap and been immediately blocked. Just because you block people calling you out doesn't mean you stop the conversation around your shady carryon, as much as they seem to think that should be the case.

Reactions: 17

Why are all the Cork ones like this? I’d never heard of her before and after looking I’m not surprised. Her account looks messy and unappealing. God forbid someone have an opinion. Imagine if they were actually famous 😂

Reactions: 5
They are in fear of being exposed. Thats why they really want to expose people on forums like here. They are all frauds.

Why are all the Cork ones like this? I’d never heard of her before and after looking I’m not surprised. Her account looks messy and unappealing. God forbid someone have an opinion. Imagine if they were actually famous 😂
Her language is disgusting for a woman, classy she is not !

Reactions: 4
Orlagh Winters says she’s from Galway living in Kerry.....

Reactions: 2
Never heard of her but she is quite obviously desperate for attention and clawing her way towards 10k, mad for the swipe up

Her account looks atrocious, grid is like something from instagram 2008, maybe her audience are aged 50’s... thats her genre anyway from the looks

how long are her stories?
Has she no life to actually live rather than put up 5,000000 stories

She’s very fond of the drink it appears too. Have a locktail there Orls and calm your brassiere

• Haha
Reactions: 7
My apologies, I believe she’s in Kerry but is always tagging the Cork ones like Sabby etc, my mistake

The stories are so long because she gets questions from women asking her questions about the restrictions 🤣 ‘when will hospitality open’, ‘can we go to a grave in another county’, questions that she has no more insight into than my cat! She works in a hotel so not sure how people think she’s part of NPHET
She gets sent loads of dick pics too that she always compares to her baby finger, cringe.

• Haha
Why is it ok for Muireann to slag someone’s dress & Sabby to repost it but if we comment on a look of theirs we are trolls & bullies? For the record I think that girl looks hilarious but I’m not handcuffed to the bullshit be kind movement

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Why is it ok for Muireann to slag someone’s dress & Sabby to repost it but if we comment on a look of theirs we are trolls & bullies? For the record I think that girl looks hilarious but I’m not handcuffed to the bullshit be kind movement
Hypocritical twats every single one of them... they can say what they like... but we cant 🤷‍♀️ ask me arse xx

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Just went to have a look on her page only to discover I’m blocked. I’ve never had an interaction with this woman in my life...... what a weirdo. 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Cant find a thread for Anna Geary but as she's from Cork said I'd fire it in here. Did anyone see her Instagram post today. She accidently showed her bare ass. It could be seen in the reflection on the mirror behind her.....morto for her 😳😳😳
oh my god!! Just seen it 🙈🙈🙈 Is there a thread for her??

oh my god!! Just seen it 🙈🙈🙈 Is there a thread for her??
I think that was to get her name out there a bit more if I’m honest like who the feck is talking to their phone with no bottoms on after a workout unless it was a different type of work out 😬

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.