SuperstyleSabby #2 WEAK for news I'll share with ye all- my leggings are an extra small!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I came face to face with herself and sandraisinthecity this afternoon. Sandra was like her old fashioned aunt trailing behind her and her face, my god the work is appalling.
But as for sabby's teeth, absolutely shocking. A mouthful of teeth is the only way to describe them.
Clearly both breaking covid
Are we allowed to be meeting up with friends in level 5, i havent even seen my parents since it started.
[/QUOTE
Was thinking the same !

Reactions: 1
Tut tut.....not surprised that Sr. Sandra didn't put that on her stories. Poor oul Sandra and her outfit today...not to be mean but she is making herself look a lot older than 40 and frumpy....I think she was wearing bootcut jeans or something. She should lay off her trips to Sisu and she would look younger!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Was her insta bio always “instagrams big sister” 😂
I saw that recently and cringed. She copied it from a girl on Tik Tok whose content is based around giving advice.

I see the owner of Clancys Paul Montgomery commented on her latest post and she sent back a love heart emoji. Makes sense why she was in there so much now.new man in her Life ?!
Am she is way too old for him....

Reactions: 2
The bullshit!! First time out and I’m sooo sick blah blah blah. Meanwhile spotted in town with Sr Sandra yesterday. Instahuns are so full of crap🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Her Insta Bio - she's like a teenage child! "Instagrams Big Sister" - mortified for her.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I know I spotted the new bio last night! I don't even know what to say at this stage it’s time to unfollow I used to love her! She’s a piece of work now nothing like the person I knew! It’s embarrassing! 🙈
Completely agree. I knew her years ago. We the same age, trained together. When she started out a couple of years back I was genuinely happy for her and even sent her a msg on her private fb page saying I was so glad to see how far she had come. She never responded though! There is no resemblance of the old Sabrina I knew. She comes across as a completely conceited hole. I’d say her mothers mortified watching the way she’s carrying on.

Reactions: 12
Clearly symprove or revive whatever crap she takes a shot of while gyrating in to the camera isn’t great.....she seems to be always sick or rundown. Wouldn’t make me buy it if she represents them

Reactions: 14
She actually looks wreaked lately. Being so positive seems to be killing her.
All that free stuff again today
She already had those brushes, I wonder what she'll do with the new set.
Donate or raffle the off for charity perhaps 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She actually looks wreaked lately. Being so positive seems to be killing her.
All that free stuff again today
She already had those brushes, I wonder what she'll do with the new set.
Donate or raffle the off for charity perhaps 🤔
I wonder is it the more stuff you have to be enthusiastic about and sell the more you lose a bit of your soul? Facesbygrace by grace has aged about ten years in the space of 18 months or so

Reactions: 9
I wonder is it the more stuff you have to be enthusiastic about and sell the more you lose a bit of your soul? Facesbygrace by grace has aged about ten years in the space of 18 months or so
So true... constantly having to bullshi% couldn't be good for you.....they are all just trying to outbullshit each other... must be exhausting!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
So true... constantly having to bullshi% couldn't be good for you.....they are all just trying to outbullshit each other... must be exhausting!!
A good proper feed of bacon & cabbage might get the stick out of this ones hole!! What a pain in the ring piece this one is a grab all!!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.