SuperstyleSabby #2 WEAK for news I'll share with ye all- my leggings are an extra small!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The first lockdown when we were only allowed go into a supermarket one family member at a time,that gowl sabby was in there,obviously met a long lost friend in there and spent a good 15mins chatting tit about some girl that got married last year.the other person asked her did they speak anymore,she continued with "no,I don't know why she fell out with me"standing there blocking the aisle at the very back so nobody could get into it.also we were 5km as well that time,I'm sure mitchelstown is alot more than 5km from kilworth.no cop on at all,only chatting out her hole about been accountable.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
First shes telling us shes run down and needs a pick me up, then 5 snaps later shes pushing revive active for meaghers, she takes it every day blah blah blah. The shite outta her I wudda be rushing to buy it.

Reactions: 14
I would love to know what the monthly cheques are in total from flogging all that tit. She must have lock jaw from that fake smile.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I would love to know what the monthly cheques are in total from flogging all that tit. She must have lock jaw from that fake smile.
Definitely more then hairdressing anyway by the look of it. She seems to have mentally checked out of her business. Seems to have lost her passion for it.

Reactions: 4
I messaged her last week to call her out on on all the stuff she is flogging especially in a pandemic where people have lost jobs and loved ones. I said you are a hairdresser show us some tips to manage our hair etc. I said at the end off my message assume you will block me now! She replied and said no everyone entitled to their opinion and the stuff she was flogging that night were less than E50... I think I';ll unfollow her as she really has nothing to offer me right now, she is so fake and out of touch with reality

Reactions: 11
It’s like she is gritting her teeth when she talks. Can she not open her mouth. I really can’t stand her 🙈🙈

HOW many more pictures and videos of her living room do we need? Nothing has changed in years in it?! All gifted junk from her friends shop.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
HOW many more pictures and videos of her living room do we need? Nothing has changed in years in it?! All gifted junk from her friends shop.
I agree, dont know how she thinks of herself as an interiors influencer. That front room is full of tat. Now I dont live in something much bigger but christ if I wanted inspirational interiors, there are plenty others who have that nailed.

She's all about the reels now. I heard her mention muriel Foley who helps her with insta stuff so she is paying someone now to guide her in growing her insta presence. Full time insta-hun must be her aim.

I agree, dont know how she thinks of herself as an interiors influencer. That front room is full of tat. Now I dont live in something much bigger but christ if I wanted inspirational interiors, there are plenty others who have that nailed.
Do you have any recommendations? Moving soon and will have a blank canvas to decorate!

Her 'work wife' Denise's house is MUCH nicer than hers, I'd say that kills her. That sitting room is like my late granny's.
My own one is much nicer and all paid for by myself and I don't have it plastered all over insta.

• Haha

She's all about the reels now. I heard her mention muriel Foley who helps her with insta stuff so she is paying someone now to guide her in growing her insta presence. Full time insta-hun must be her aim.
I’d be surprised if the salon was still going in a years time.

No evidence this "major" leak that came thru the sitting room ceiling either 🙄

No evidence this "major" leak that came thru the sitting room ceiling either 🙄
No such thing, she only said that so the room can be done under essential work as that's all that allowed to be done under L5. I'm waiting on finishing touches to be done after recent refurbishment but they're not essential so I'll have to wait.

I’d be surprised if the salon was still going in a years time.
I totally agree with this. She seems to have lost all interest in her business. Obviously more money to be made flogging tat on insta but that bubble will burst eventually.

It's obscene the amount of clothes and shoes she has. Why can't she give these to a woman's refuge or somewhere where they would be delighted with them.

It's obscene the amount of clothes and shoes she has. Why can't she give these to a woman's refuge or somewhere where they would be delighted with them.
I always think this. They do competitions etc for promotions but I always wonder do they ever do something out of kindness and give away stuff to those less fortunate.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.