SuperstyleSabby #2 WEAK for news I'll share with ye all- my leggings are an extra small!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I always think this. They do competitions etc for promotions but I always wonder do they ever do something out of kindness and give away stuff to those less fortunate.
If they gave a cent to charity they would be on boasting about it. They tell us when they are giving bags of old clothes to Vincent de Paul. It's sinful they amount of stuff they get. It's terrible for the environment too. Filling landfills with fast fashion. Those bloggers should be dropping in hampers to women's shelters on a weekly basis.

Reactions: 8
If they gave a cent to charity they would be on boasting about it. They tell us when they are giving bags of old clothes to Vincent de Paul. It's sinful they amount of stuff they get. It's terrible for the environment too. Filling landfills with fast fashion. Those bloggers should be dropping in hampers to women's shelters on a weekly basis.
100 % agree . It sickens me

Reactions: 4
Like Rachel Gorry getting paid to advertise the Enable Ire charity clothes donation drop off.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
It's obscene the amount of clothes and shoes she has. Why can't she give these to a woman's refuge or somewhere where they would be delighted with them.
Her clothes wouldn’t fit a normal woman!! She’s to greedy anyway.

Reactions: 2
I'd say shes seething having to wear those M&S jumpers, they're rotten looking on her.
Fowning over them through gritted false teeth.

• Haha
That’s some amount of M&S clothes she’s gotten, that jacket alone 110 euro and it’s fab and it was on my possibly purchase list but it’s been taken off now !

Reactions: 5
I’d like to know has anyone actually met this woman? If so is the this unbearable in real life? She would be my worst nightmare hairdresser 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 10
My cardigan is from blah blah, a couple of people asked. Eh Sabby you just came online, when did they ask. Jesus she’s full of crap!!

Reactions: 8
I’d like to know has anyone actually met this woman? If so is the this unbearable in real life? She would be my worst nightmare hairdresser 🤦‍♀️
Worse in real life, so flash and false, it's embarrassing. She is condescending and looks don her nose at people

I had to go back and follow for a goo......what’s with the walking down the street strutting her stuff showing her big teeth? Omg......cringeworthy! She bloody well thinks she’s Kate Moss! Nothing to aspire to, greed, superficial, aesthetic, no depth whatsoever......I see nothing genuine at all.....

Reactions: 11
I had to go back and follow for a goo......what’s with the walking down the street strutting her stuff showing her big teeth? Omg......cringeworthy! She bloody well thinks she’s Kate Moss! Nothing to aspire to, greed, superficial, aesthetic, no depth whatsoever......I see nothing genuine at all.....
Who was filming it I wonder 🤔

What’s with those false looking teeth these days?
Pippa
Tara Makeup
Sabby

Hi Dentist, I’d love if you could shave down my real teeth to a bare stub and proceed to insert huge tombstone teeth that don’t fit in my mouth and my lips don’t close over, make me speak slightly awkwardly and make me look like an actual muppet from Jim Henson
Thanks!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
She’s not the most attractive woman but loves herself. Where is she going with the 1k jacket? I earn a significant salary and couldn’t justify that. How does she have the money when her business has been closed for most of the year?

Reactions: 13
Those boots just scream ‘sales yard’ to me, 🐄🐂how much is a calf these days?

Or maybe Construction site Chic?[]🚧

She’s not the most attractive woman but loves herself. Where is she going with the 1k jacket? I earn a significant salary and couldn’t justify that. How does she have the money when her business has been closed for most of the year?
YES and she's bought 4 or 5 pairs of really expensive boots in the last two weeks among other things. This is not sustainable no matter how much you earn

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.