Superstylesabby #18 Sabby a pain in the hole if her salon keeps getting quieter she’ll be on the dole

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What I don’t understand is that recently she’s saying she’s so so sick and unwell …. But a free trip to France and she grand 🙃illness gone just like that

Reactions: 16
What I don’t understand is that recently she’s saying she’s so so sick and unwell …. But a free trip to France and she grand 🙃illness gone just like that
She most have popping onto Lourdes on the way there.
The thick Cork accent on her. So so fake.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
That dress emphasies all her bad points
Heavy arms, sagging boobs and pot belly.
She knows that herself as all that flowing material hides a multitude.
You're trying too hard to impress. I'd say that pair you're with can't wait to ditch you.
Miss your two boys , ha ha.
If you had any concern for them you'd be athome.
Can't wait until next week when the moronic face will be back on.

Reactions: 9
God she thinks she’s so funny still going on about Michelle and the pjs!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
That dress emphasies all her bad points
Heavy arms, sagging boobs and pot belly.
She knows that herself as all that flowing material hides a multitude.
You're trying too hard to impress. I'd say that pair you're with can't wait to ditch you.
Miss your two boys , ha ha.
If you had any concern for them you'd be athome.
Can't wait until next week when the moronic face will be back on.
Remember now, she has SURGERY this week.
---
It’s not even a cork accent it’s pure bogger accent trying to sound like cork
She sounded like a bikey.

Reactions: 2
That reel would be entertaining it wasn't her in it. She could've ironed the new pjs. I don't normally iron mine, unless I'm going away and other will late them or I'm doing a reel for my followers 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Skitting at the relaxing weekend - yeah right surrounded by instahuns trying to make content and reels doesn’t sound relaxing at all!!

Reactions: 8
Skitting at the relaxing weekend - yeah right surrounded by instahuns trying to make content and reels doesn’t sound relaxing at all!!
And pretend you’re obsessed and excited about cheap face creams when you’ve spent years talking about other brands like Emma Hardie etc. it’s tragic really.

Reactions: 10
omg all these months later and she is still on about her pj’s. talk about being pathetic. but she’s nothing going on in her life so should we be surprised

Reactions: 7