Superstylesabby #18 Sabby a pain in the hole if her salon keeps getting quieter she’ll be on the dole

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
she trots out the same stuff, she is so unbelievably uneducated when it comes to the world.

head in hands/what’s wrong with the world/i can’t imagine blah blah blah repeat

Reactions: 5
If she's that busy how has she all that time to be on Instagram.
What a mish mash, Dinners,concert tickets, huge opportunity that has come her way, new dresses,drive to Dublin. Surgery and Palestine.
Only an idiot like Sabby would take it on,except that it's mainly hype.
Full of her own shite but thankfully she'll lose some of that soon.
How about Deano the Supremo is he not doing his share?
Charity begins athome. Did you ever bring in a homeless person and treat them to a shampoo and blowdry.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She might be having polyps or haemorrhoids removed or something hence thinking it is surgery- that still does not count as surgery in my opinion. Any road it’s info we didn’t need nor want as usual

Reactions: 2
So she hasn't time to do anything, squeezing in 2 weeks appointments into 1 week but took Saturday off there at the weekend - busiest day in the salon. Aaaaahhhhhmmmmmm, ok then.

Reactions: 7
That poor child, all I see him is in the same 2-3 pieces of clothes all the time and then this fool buying jeans that don't even fit her properly. She should stop shopping for herself and buy the poor lad some new stuff instead

“Off to work today. I have an absolute (sic) mental week ahead of me”
1. It’s Tuesday Sabz, most adults are working today. In fact, most hairdressers are working today.
2. It was 1pm in the afternoon when you posted that. Either you’re having a late start half day or you’re not actually that busy in work and able to post up the video you recorded this morning. Which leads me to
3. You had time to record yourself doing your hair and make up. That’s more time than I had when I got up with my baby of a similar age, who was swinging from my leg as I was trying to sort my hair and makeup before rushing out the door to drop them to crèche and beat the city traffic. The same city your salon is in.
Woman up.

Reactions: 10
I’m sure it’s been said before but for a hairdresser who creates “ridey hair 🙄” , her own hair is not great , and it has nothing to do with her hair loss journey . The colour just isn’t great and she wears it shoved back in ponytail most days .

Reactions: 11
I’m sure it’s been said before but for a hairdresser who creates “ridey hair 🙄” , her own hair is not great , and it has nothing to do with her hair loss journey . The colour just isn’t great and she wears it shoved back in ponytail most days .
I thinks it’s awful - so flat considering she has tapes too. Used to be fab when I first started following her years ago

When she look her hair down I thought it was wet from the shower! How can she go into work as a hairdresser when her own hair is saturated with grease

Reactions: 8
The suspense of where Sabby is off to.
I hope its a one way ticket.
Poor Dean must have a permanent role playing Tarzan as he doesn't appear to have much clobber..

• Haha
Wtf about this week is busy. Take that last night. France for the weekend on a Pr trip with no child. This girls needs to get a grip and realise what actual busy is. I’m sure there were mani pedis and someone prob did her hair while she was “At work” if she was even in the place.

Reactions: 9
Definitely call the fashion police today - an open shirt over a cardigan?? Looks like she took down the awful pic from last night. Maybe she saw my post 🤣

• Haha
The bleeping outfit!
Camel toe leggings, a cropped peach wool cardigan and a cream linen shirt over it 🤣