Superstylesabby #18 Sabby a pain in the hole if her salon keeps getting quieter she’ll be on the dole

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Explaining to us how the gas works and why it causes shoulder pain like she’s the first person to ever have any kind of surgery 😆🫡😵💫

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Does she think it’s normal her almost 15 month old can’t clap, make any attempt at words or still eats only purées? Not normal Sabrina, sorry 🤨

Reactions: 6
Does she think it’s normal her almost 15 month old can’t clap, make any attempt at words or still eats only purées? Not normal Sabrina, sorry 🤨
He can’t clap because she doesn’t interact with him. He only eats purées because it’s easier for her to shove that back his throat rather than sit with him & allow him to try the food they eat. She is the laziest most detached mother. These huns should have got those real lift style dolls instead of real babies because they don’t want to do the real hard stuff.

Reactions: 10
What a strange way to segway in the war in Gaza. Sabby, you do know there were wars in the 00s when you had your first son? I remember seeing the war in Iraq and Afghanistan and seeing awful images of children suffering. But instagram didnt exist then so it probably didnt matter to you.

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 5
What a strange way to segway in the war in Gaza. Sabby, you do know there were wars in the 00s when you had your first son? I remember seeing the war in Iraq and Afghanistan and seeing awful images of children suffering. But instagram didnt exist then so it probably didnt matter to you.
Surely she got a Trocaire box in school? That was the introduction for most of us of seeing suffering children. Jesus Christ can she give it a rest

Reactions: 5
She’s predictable!! Not only did Granny take him, she came over to collect him early!
The poor child. The granny probably felt sorry for him stuck with Scabs and Dean the dummy
---
OMG…3 eggs 🥚 and her banging the spoon of her bonded teeth. She an awful tinker altogether

• Haha
Jesus be some smell of her this afternoon, 3 boiled eggs.
he mam would need to grow a pair and tell this dose to f off, over taking robin so she can sit and talk shite to her phone.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
nothing wrong with her yesterday when dean the wet wipe was home but today needs someone to take the child

Imagine the granny giving up her day off so she can make reels about boiled eggs and chickpeas in peace 🙄

Again with the Bella Baby tags, you’d swear it was the only place flogging car seats. Nevermind the Parfois tat being pushed now. I guess desperate times call for desperate measures.

Reactions: 7
Ah now, the big long spiel to the person on anxiety meds. That could have easily been a DM. Having experienced anxiety and meds to control it, I know the last thing I wanted to hear was my experience being compared to other peoples experiences, but no, Sabz needs content and needs to make it about herself.

don’t even get me started on some of the tripe in the “lovely messages”. Someone being “frustrated about the hype around the concerts and nothing about Gaza.”
Did ya hear that? There’s a war on people! No one is allowed to have fun and forget the troubles of the world for even a few hours 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 8