Superstylesabby #18 Sabby a pain in the hole if her salon keeps getting quieter she’ll be on the dole

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Scabby….you need to be held accountable for all your undeclared advertising
She’s still supporting the zionists I see 🙄
---
She's pathetic. I hope she remembered to do her toes aswell. How can someone "forget" to take off Shellac before "surgery" 😂😂😂

Grabby you're just so full of tit guuuurrrrl
Shur she’s gonna have a grand tit clear-out now
---
Why is she calling it surgery?! It's not surgery.
Because she’s a gowl 🤣

Reactions: 4
I wonder when she will try to break the stigma on perimenopause? Am surprised she hasn’t jumped on this yet

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She was so so sick and it was touch and go for a time. The doctors haven't seen a case like hers in the whole of the doctoring life. I fact she's been entered into the Lancet as we speak. She'll come on with tit like that .

• Haha
Reactions: 13
We’ve had stories while puking down the loo and from hospital beds so the radio silence is highly unusual or maybe Deano took her phone….

Reactions: 5
D’ya think there’s a chance she said colonoscopy when she meant colposcopy?
also, really didn’t need to know the in’s and outs of her in’s and outs.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
So she had keyhole/laparoscopic for ablation? She’ll be right as rain in about 2 weeks, she’s making out like it was open abdominal - I have had both and there’s no comparison in recovery!

Reactions: 3
Imagine saying you're allergic to your 14 month old child cause you're stuck in the house with him for a day.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Couldn’t bring him to soft play?
Couldn’t put rain gear on him and jump in a few puddles?
Couldn’t bring him swimming?
Couldn’t put him in the bath for an hour with some bath toys?
Couldn’t have gone to the toy shop as a last resort and let him run around for an hour and let him pick out a toy?
Useless bleeping eejit 🙄

Reactions: 7
Couldn’t bring him to soft play?
Couldn’t put rain gear on him and jump in a few puddles?
Couldn’t bring him swimming?
Couldn’t put him in the bath for an hour with some bath toys?
Couldn’t have gone to the toy shop as a last resort and let him run around for an hour and let him pick out a toy?
Useless bleeping eejit 🙄
He mustn't have any family either, they never mention any anyway.

Reactions: 2