Superstylesabby #18 Sabby a pain in the hole if her salon keeps getting quieter she’ll be on the dole

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We will be due an aggressive rant today from the couch in her minging pjs. Expect an over exaggerated Cork accent & mega misery face

Reactions: 9
Hopefully she’ll treat us by setting up her camera and eating a disgusting burger or chips up close, mullucking into her face 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 7
Was she trying to portray her friend on maternity leave who was having her hair done in the salon as being common with the flat Cork accent imitation.
Randy where are you a native of as we cannot decode same between the various illnesses. bipolar disorder and gin drenched " shite talk"
Simon Cowell talking about losing his parents had you bawling too. What about Aaron, whose loving him?. And Robin sure he dreads you poking him but you still continue. The ff-- - - ing cat gets better treatment than him.
How about Dean did he book Inchadoney for the nuptials or is he contemplating making a dash for it.

Reactions: 5
How many unflattering pairs of jeans can one person own. Her ex bestie Mar was part of the hair crew doing the hair for the coronas for their gig tonight. She's going from strength to strength. Meanwhile, sabby is becoming more insufferable as the days go on

Reactions: 11
She throws Aaron into the mix every now & again but never even visits him. I can’t get my head around the kind of mother she is.

She throws Aaron into the mix every now & again but never even visits him. I can’t get my head around the kind of mother she is.
i have a couple of friends who have kids in college in europe who visit them more. imagine having so much flexibility and not even taking a spin up to take your son for dinner

i have a couple of friends who have kids in college in europe who visit them more. imagine having so much flexibility and not even taking a spin up to take your son for dinner
I’ve never seen anything like it. She obviously has no interest in his life in Galway. It’s horrible. She thinks mentioning him on the gram every now & then absolves her of making an effort. She makes me sick tbh

Reactions: 6
Wait… is the surgery she’s banging on about the colonoscopy?? That’s hardly surgery, sure they don’t even knock you out completely for that anymore. She’ll be sedated at most but still awake. She’ll hardly need “a few weeks” of dinners while she recovers from that. Did I miss something?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Wait… is the surgery she’s banging on about the colonoscopy?? That’s hardly surgery, sure they don’t even knock you out completely for that anymore. She’ll be sedated at most but still awake. She’ll hardly need “a few weeks” of dinners while she recovers from that. Did I miss something?
Who knows - we are prone to exaggerating!!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
But Scabbys colonoscopy is different to everyone else’s because she is soooo full of tit 💩 She will have a team of consultants looking after her and she’ll need a solid 6 weeks to recover.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Don’t forget she has a compacted bowel or for us every day Joe soaps an impacted bowel. The worst thing about a colonoscopy is drinking that solution the night before and it is not surgery.

Reactions: 9
Don’t forget she has a compacted bowel or for us every day Joe soaps an impacted bowel. The worst thing about a colonoscopy is drinking that solution the night before and it is not surgery.
The Moviprep will soon sort her bowel out 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4