Superstylesabby #18 Sabby a pain in the hole if her salon keeps getting quieter she’ll be on the dole

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's a venomous witch. She only accepts complements but they're few except when she's having a conversation with herself.
Nothing exciting about this weekend but come tomorrow her ego will collapse and we're in for it.
Is Dean the other boy she's missing.
God help us.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
how unattractive is a man who can’t take care of their own kid while their mum is away! gives me
the ick

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I cannot believe that reel is about a negative comment she got months ago, she really doesn’t have anything going on her in life at all

Reactions: 11
Skitting at the relaxing weekend - yeah right surrounded by instahuns trying to make content and reels doesn’t sound relaxing at all!!
My idea of hell if I’m honest- when I see people posing and preening for content pics and videos irl the level of second hand embarrassment nearly kills me. Was in Portugal last week and some of the people filming each other on the beach was actually ridiculous. I must be old, I don’t get it nor do I want to. I find it so vacuous

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Michelle is living rent free in her head. Let it go Sabz, it was a comment about your (then) only fecking pair of pyjamas.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I've not read all the comments but, erm, a press trip for Ella and Jo? Sabrina? Wha?
You’ve got it all wrong!! It was a very stressful free trip to France to fanny about in “new pyjamas” while dressing in “gorge style” with her fake friends! All for a company that makes cheap products for an industry she’s not qualified to speak about! You’d be stressed to, admit it.

• Haha
Sabrina you're a Hairdresser not a ff ing scientist.
Your willing to try any shite for exposure.
Didn't see anything spectacular about your visit.
You seemed to be enjoying your own company more than theirs. As for Robin I'm sure he relished your absence.
Get off the soapbox now. I'm sure you'd thread on someone also to get your own way being the egotistical troll that you are.
We all stand behind Natasha and we support all people that are bullied.
Sabrina !!!! If the cap fits?

Reactions: 10
The poor child always has a bad day/night when she is around. Id say he senses something from her, she can't just relax and enjoy him. He slept great and had a great routine when she was away and her saying that makes it worse.

The freebie weekend is over and back to crying over a tough day. Does her poor mother ever get a break?

Reactions: 9
The freebie weekend is over and back to crying over a tough day. Does her poor mother ever get a break?
Her mother must be worn into the ground from her selfish tit. Why in the name of god did she have a child in her 40’s when she didn’t want one? She isn’t able for him, she has no bond with him. All she does is complain & he definitely feels it so won’t rest etc for her. Big deal he wouldn’t nap, throw him on the floor with a few toys & he would have been fine. Don’t have a baby for content. There are no winners. Shame on her for abusing her elderly mother like this

• Heart
Reactions: 15