Superstylesabby #18 Sabby a pain in the hole if her salon keeps getting quieter she’ll be on the dole

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is she insisting she is a 10 on the bottom
I’m about the same size as her myself so I’m no one to talk but what actual heck, why is she insisting on trying to convince everyone she’s a size 10. She’s a 14 easily. That’s not trying to body shame anyone it’s just frustrating listening to her spout her size ten nonsense

Reactions: 10
You’d wonder what’s going through her head when she whips out her phone to record her sweet baby boy as he cries in pain and later on when she decides to edit pretty music over his crying and post it online for everyone to witness his teething meltdown.
Start saving for his therapy now.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
More Face and Body creams.
What a waste.
Would her"mam" tell her to throw those clothes she " models" for us in the bin.
All too tight at the crotch and wrinkled.
I thought she was sick !!!.
Salon not too busy yesterday . The owner admiring herself in the mirror and a trainee working on fake hair.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Her mother took her sick baby for a walk so she can do some housework and she's flogging makeup that makes her look like she has hot flushes.. Herself and Sandra are two hypocondrics as theres always something the matter with themselves or the offspring. U

Reactions: 8
Turn off your phone and t.v. and mind your sons. That's your vocation plus a few days in Kopper . Global Politics is Not your chosen career so piss off as your drivel is having an adverse effect on us tattlers.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
How hilarious was that. She must go to the salon two days a week at best. Hope she’ll be thinking about the Palestinian people on her night out…
I wonder is she still crying every single day for those children and mothers. Every. Single. Day.

Reactions: 8
I can't believe she inflicts 2 nights out a year on her staff. Imagine getting caught sitting beside her for the night.

• Haha
Reactions: 4