Superstylesabby #18 Sabby a pain in the hole if her salon keeps getting quieter she’ll be on the dole

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Soon enough a team will be on hand to help & a plan will be put in place
Ah nah, she’ll just put up another box asking for people to tell her how to do it and get so many questions asking her about her pyjamas and car seat that she’ll have to do a reel in her pyjamas about her car seat. Hashtag Bellababy.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Every single question there led onto an ad. Should they not all be marked ad too? Shes just back from a weekend in France with Ella & jo. The state of the tan one her. Which one did she use so we can all avoid.

Reactions: 9
Sorry her son was the first person to share the Cathal Crotty sentence online 😂😂😂 was he duck would you ever duck off sabrina. She needs to follow different people because nobody she follows is talking about Gaza & no men were talking about that sentence. Almost every man I know had a strong opinion on it. In & outside the home. Men were posting everywhere about it. She’s so weird, she has to make everything about her. Classic narcissist

Reactions: 17
What a wild statement to make that a story that went viral was shared by her son first. She’s unhinged 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 11
How does she manage to stay silent on Deanos whereabouts.
Is he driving taxis or doing Security or suchlike as he never seems to be available when she's so " unwell".
All that Shite talk and the mother minding her child while she cuddles the moggy.
Fat lot of good she'd be in Gaza.

Reactions: 14
Not. One. Single. Person. Asked. Where. She. Got. Those. Knitted. Trackbottoms.
Not. One.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
It's like she thinks she is the only person who watches the news.

She started this story talking about some stupid product she puts in her hair (which despite all the expensive products still looks shite). And then she begins talking about Gaza. Well Sabrina I am disgusted at that...who gives a tit what you out in your hair and how can you talk about it in the same breath you talk about Gaza in as if you are the only person who knows what is going on. What a stupid, ill-informed hypocrit.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 11
How does she manage to stay silent on Deanos whereabouts.
Is he driving taxis or doing Security or suchlike as he never seems to be available when she's so " unwell".
All that Shite talk and the mother minding her child while she cuddles the moggy.
Fat lot of good she'd be in Gaza.
Dean is probably on his hands & knees somewhere wishing he wore a condom 😂😂😂😂😂 no wonder he is only with her at the weekend. Who in their right mind could put up with her?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She looks like shes bursting out of those clothes the way she's standing. Why does she pull that jacket so tight.

Reactions: 4
This is killing me to write but I like that shirt she has on with the green stripes 😂 I hope it’s overpriced or from a shop I’m boycotting coz I’m actually bankrupt after holidays and buying iPads for schools 😂 on another note- same pic- her hair is greasy, her eyebrows are hideous and her skin is grey

Reactions: 6
This is killing me to write but I like that shirt she has on with the green stripes 😂 I hope it’s overpriced or from a shop I’m boycotting coz I’m actually bankrupt after holidays and buying iPads for schools 😂 on another note- same pic- her hair is greasy, her eyebrows are hideous and her skin is grey
Dunnes have a similar one in stock. Theyve an offer where you get a 5Euro voucher if you send 25euro in grocery if you spend money in the drapery section so you're saving money by buying it ha

Reactions: 4