Superstylesabby #18 Sabby a pain in the hole if her salon keeps getting quieter she’ll be on the dole

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
she was def pissed all the slurring and hand up to mouth - few too many gins there Sabrina ya tosser

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She is about to smile after saying what is wrong with the world but catches herself and stops...
I'd say the same one is at home eating pringles and would switch off the news if Palestine came on.

Reactions: 8
She is about to smile after saying what is wrong with the world but catches herself and stops...
I'd say the same one is at home eating pringles and would switch off the news if Palestine came on.
I thought the same thing , she was consciously trying to stop herself smiling . She’s so insincere

Reactions: 7
Killing her herself trying to be dramatic, I too seen a hint of a smirk until she remembered what she was talking about,

Reactions: 4
she 10000000% was about to smile
this is nothing more than content and click bate

Reactions: 5
She did not just refer to a colonoscopy as surgery did she 🙈🙄🙄
Is that what her upcoming surgery is….a colonoscopy. A 30 minute procedure? Wonder what prep Scabby think she needs to do before her colonoscopy 😜😜 💩 💩

Dean is Coeliac and has MS. 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

She’d such the life outta ya. Imagine being around her??

Reactions: 7
yep she only loves to size up in her medical assessments. i can already tell her all they’ll find is a load of bullshit

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She’s a gowl and always will be but her baby is quite possibly the cutest baby I’ve ever seen! Feel weird for saying that but he is gorgeous

Reactions: 11
Any wonder she ended up hairdressing because it was then a career that took in apprentices to brush the hair off the floor and pick up the used towels for about €50 a week.
Now now, let’s not attack an entire industry of people. There’s quite a bit of science involved in hairdressing (if you’re any good). Not everyone learns the same way and apprenticeships are a fantastic way to continue a practical education.

having said that, I have been asked REALLY stupid questions by hairdressers (“what date is St Patrick’s day this year” will live with me forever)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Goes from styling the overpriced sweatshirts to recording her upset baby. Why??

Reactions: 6