Superstylesabby #17 White saviour, do us a favour & shut your mouth

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I work in a salon and we are told not to talk politics or religion. People come in to relax and get away from everything, rightly or wrong, not to be lectured.
I agree with you as I was in the salon before thr referundum and the person drying my hair asked me my thoughts and I was like woah this is none of your business.

Reactions: 7
I still don’t get what this photoshoot was about. Was it just to stroke her own ego?

Reactions: 4
I work in a salon and we are told not to talk politics or religion. People come in to relax and get away from everything, rightly or wrong, not to be lectured.
Seems like a good call.She could be bringing it up to someone and they could be jewish for all she knows?This conflict has been going on for decades,not since October.

Reactions: 6
I've noticed she always stands with the weight on the outside of her feet and her soles arent flat. It looks like such a gammy way to stand!
Oh my God this actually wrecks me, almost to try seem all tiny and ditsy or something? She a dose, I've never come across such a plain girl who is so mad about herself

Reactions: 11
She Reminds me of when my toddler would pee on the floor and stand over it going uh oh 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
How long more are we going to be seeing those ill fitting rags on her.
She has no elegance,bad posture and an appalling bodyframe, and should quit this fashion business.
She's like a 7 year old trying on her granny's clothes.
Obviously Deano isn't too fashion conscious either.

Reactions: 3
Is she drunk in those stories about the book this morning? The facial expressions, the slurred speech or is she just a terrible actress trying to profess her love for someone she has never mentioned before cause she got a freebie?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Is she drunk in those stories about the book this morning? The facial expressions, the slurred speech or is she just a terrible actress trying to profess her love for someone she has never mentioned before cause she got a freebie?
Slurred speech is unreal. Must be the meds

Reactions: 2
Shes manages to seek out the mankiesy, most horrible jackets in the shops. Is it a gift she has.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She looks absolutely awful in every single outfit these days. She’s a bad dresser anyway but this new obsession with these wide-legged jeans is making her look even worse. They don’t suit her one bit, yet she thinks she’s just gorgeous! If she was an ice-cream, she’d lick herself!

• Haha
Reactions: 9