Superstylesabby #17 White saviour, do us a favour & shut your mouth

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Firstly can someone PLEASE gift her a new pair of pyjamas. If I had her address I’d send her a pair
myself 🤣.
Secondly it saddens me so much when I see instahuns children thinking they are having a fun moment with their parents but they are just being used and exploited to make ads 😢

Attachments

Reactions: 11
Firstly can someone PLEASE gift her a new pair of pyjamas. If I had her address I’d send her a pair
myself 🤣.
Secondly it saddens me so much when I see instahuns children thinking they are having a fun moment with their parents but they are just being used and exploited to make ads 😢
Is that you Marie?
(Was that the name of the person the sent her the message about those pjs and she keeps mentioning now?)

• Haha
Reactions: 7
The state of the 1980s confirmation bag that she thinks is the height of fashion.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
All about Frumpy Sabby. The "actor" is a bit shy.
He must be some short of idiot to put up with her.

Reactions: 3
Hang on does she think no workplace is discussing Gaza & she’s brave or what? 😂😂 why can’t she realise we are all aware of or & discuss it but we don’t need to make it our personality

Reactions: 10
Hang on does she think no workplace is discussing Gaza & she’s brave or what? 😂😂 why can’t she realise we are all aware of or & discuss it but we don’t need to make it our personality
She hasn’t attended one march to date. She doesn’t wear a kuffiyeh, pro Palestine badges etc she has one ceasefire post on her profile, still shopping in shops being boycotted (M&S) Yet she thinks she’s keeping it relevant for us all. 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 10
thing is, how does she know people aren’t talking about it? how does she know what any person thinks?
not everyone is a narcissist that needs to post for on like validation.

Reactions: 5
She hasn’t attended one march to date. She doesn’t wear a kuffiyeh, pro Palestine badges etc she has one ceasefire post on her profile, still shopping in shops being boycotted (M&S) Yet she thinks she’s keeping it relevant for us all. 🙄
She’s a keyboard warrior. I’m so embarrassed for her going on the way she does. Most of us don’t need to use it for attention on instagram like her.

Reactions: 6
I work in a salon and we are told not to talk politics or religion. People come in to relax and get away from everything, rightly or wrong, not to be lectured.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I work in a salon and we are told not to talk politics or religion. People come in to relax and get away from everything, rightly or wrong, not to be lectured.
Are ye allowed to leave post-it's with inspirational life quotes on them? Things like 'Life is what happens to you while you're busy making plans' and 'shoot for the moon, even if you miss you'll land in the stars' - that kind of thing? All original Sabby's 😜

• Haha
Reactions: 6