Superstylesabby #17 White saviour, do us a favour & shut your mouth

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's so fancy, she's so dressed up, she's so back to herself.
The world and their mother are wearing those suits. She thinks she's invented them now.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She's so fancy, she's so dressed up, she's so back to herself.
The world and their mother are wearing those suits. She thinks she's invented them now.
Yeah she’s late to the party. Is Jess the new bff? Poor Randy got kicked to the kerb 🙄

Reactions: 5
Yeah she’s late to the party. Is Jess the new bff? Poor Randy got kicked to the kerb 🙄
Much as I can’t stand Randy…she actually seems to love being a mother and seems to relish the time she spends with Chaz…. Wouldn’t be surprised if she’s the one who has ditched selfish Grabby! 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 5
Much as I can’t stand Randy…she actually seems to love being a mother and seems to relish the time she spends with Chaz…. Wouldn’t be surprised if she’s the one who has ditched selfish Grabby! 🤷🏻‍♀️
True! Never seen Sabby so happy, almost hysterical.

Reactions: 4
Jess said Jess said Jess said. If Jess jumped off a bridge would you do it Sabrina? Probably 🐑 the hack of her in the suit all done up like a jacket potato

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Jess said Jess said Jess said. If Jess jumped off a bridge would you do it Sabrina? Probably 🐑 the hack of her in the suit all done up like a jacket potato
Yep! Having a great time…loves getting away from her regular life! She’s so selfish…

Who is this Jess anyway? I’ve heard the name before but no idea who she is

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Yep! Having a great time…loves getting away from her regular life! She’s so selfish…

Who is this Jess anyway? I’ve heard the name before but no idea who she is
I don’t either but she will be flavour of the month now until they fall out & Sabrina starts posting about doing too much for people & wanting to drive into walls 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Oh Sabby go back to your roots. Did you ever give your opinion on the mother and baby homes seeing your so opinionated on most matters. That suit is shite on you as you don't possess the elegance or panache to carry it..
Calm down shure you're only a nit picker.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She really thinks she is the oracle in terms of parenting. In reality she’s a what not to do guide

Reactions: 9
First time seeing that baby upright. No wonder he was amazed. What is with all the hand waving??

Reactions: 3