Superstylesabby #14 Stuffing her face the big disgrace pucking her crap all over the place!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just need to comment on this HG on/off situation. I suffered from HG numerous times and it was horrendous. It doesn’t disappear at the weekend or bank holidays when you have plans to head out or stay in to have takeaways. I lost a lot of weight for two of my pregnancies. I weighed 6st when I was 7 months pregnant on one pregnancy ( my first one) second was awful too,I can assure you I spent many days wishing this HG away but no way would it leave,I was on a combination of the strongest anti sickness meds and it did not make a difference.
I spent a lot of time researching this horrific illness after those pregnancies and as a result on my third and 4th I managed to get there before it got me by getting in there pretty sharpish the second I found out I was pregnant and got medication for it very early and this helped me stay out of hospital and lead a little bit of a normal life whilst pregnant.
Sabrina’s “HG” seem to be for attention,it certainly wasn’t and isn’t a true reflection of HG. It does not just switch on and off like that.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I just need to comment on this HG on/off situation. I suffered from HG numerous times and it was horrendous. It doesn’t disappear at the weekend or bank holidays when you have plans to head out or stay in to have takeaways. I lost a lot of weight for two of my pregnancies. I weighed 6st when I was 7 months pregnant on one pregnancy ( my first one) second was awful too,I can assure you I spent many days wishing this HG away but no way would it leave,I was on a combination of the strongest anti sickness meds and it did not make a difference.
I spent a lot of time researching this horrific illness after those pregnancies and as a result on my third and 4th I managed to get there before it got me by getting in there pretty sharpish the second I found out I was pregnant and got medication for it very early and this helped me stay out of hospital and lead a little bit of a normal life whilst pregnant.
Sabrina’s “HG” seem to be for attention,it certainly wasn’t and isn’t a true reflection of HG. It does not just switch on and off like that.
I was the exact same on both my pregnancies, very underweight and couldn't go outside the door, I kept fainting. Couldn't keep anything down for the whole gestation of my pregnancies. HG does NOT switch on and off when ever it suits. This one is an insult to people who genuinely have suffered from HG.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
This might be a stupid question but can Hyperemisis go from mild to severe ?? Or is it just always meant to be big bang severe?

Reactions: 2
This might be a stupid question but can Hyperemisis go from mild to severe ?? Or is it just always meant to be big bang severe?
My understanding is it can lesson but for a lot of women it lasts the whole pregnancy. I *think* some women can improve after the first trimester, and obviously medication can make it a bit more manageable. But it’s nothing like Sabby portrays it - there one day, gone the next. That’s just standard pregnancy nausea - I had it, some days right as rain, others sick as a dog - but I didn’t label is HG
---
So sorry you went through this

Reactions: 6
My understanding is it can lesson but for a lot of women it lasts the whole pregnancy. I *think* some women can improve after the first trimester, and obviously medication can make it a bit more manageable. But it’s nothing like Sabby portrays it - there one day, gone the next. That’s just standard pregnancy nausea - I had it, some days right as rain, others sick as a dog - but I didn’t label is HG
---

Thank you for explaining 😊

Reactions: 1
You can definitely have a milder case,some cases aren’t as severe,it’s still awful and definitely not the way Sabrina portrays it. I have to say though,a mild case can turn to a severe case very quickly in a matter of hours to a day in some cases,it depends on a few factors like how much fluid you’re able to keep down,also depends if you see a GP who might not be as familiar with HG and may be slow to treat it there and then and even some pregnancy assessment units/maternity depts can be slow to treat it also unfortunately and a lot of women sadly have to fight for the medication which delays everything and someone who has a milder case might find themselves getting worse which would lead to it being severe. The cost for the medication in Ireland is another massive massive sad case of affairs too and this jumping through hoops having to get forms signed is appalling. I’m not in Ireland and I found it difficult to get treatment for my HG where I am too,I had to fight for it and battle every month for it.
---
---

Yes,you’re right,it can improve after the first trimester with medication. It definitely doesn’t go away fully even with medication. If you skipped taking the medication,you could easily find yourself back to square one ( I tried this once!) but as soon as baby arrives,it disappears,might take a day or two but it does.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 3
Varying levels in each person, I believe for many or gradually reduces with time. but if your asking can someone be bed ridden one day and stuffing their face with eggs Benedict the next answer is no. That’s a special kind of cork HG

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Varying levels in each person, I believe for many or gradually reduces with time. but if your asking can someone be bed ridden one day and stuffing their face with eggs Benedict the next answer is no. That’s a special kind of cork HG
Yes that’s what I was getting at 😅🙊

That latest post she put up - in the second photo she is so so like Aaron it’s actually scary. They could be twins 😂 I’ve never seen the Dad so can’t comment but he defo takes after his mam.

Reactions: 5
I have to comment over Sabby and Sarahs HG. They dont have it. They cant possibly. I have 3 children. For my first pregnancy i had the "normal" sickness so I can totally compare. My 2nd 3rd and 4th(lost that baby) I had HG and it got worse for each pregnancy. I thought I was dying. Cariban wasnt available then. I spent many nights in hospital. And many days. I couldnt look after myself, let alone my children. I couldnt wash/dress. I couldnt sip a drink never mind the huge barrel of water Sarah has had since yesterday. My oesophagus tore. I broke blood vessels in my face. I wished to die somedays and considered abortion. I ate nothing for months. I lost a lot of weight. I couldnt look at food. I couldnt enter the kitchen. I didnt see the inside of my fridge or the bin for months. It did ease after 30 weeks and I was able to wat things then but was very limited. I still vomited daily but was able to function to some degree. Its upsetting to see them both portray HG as just a small thing that comes and goes. It isnt and it doesnt.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I have to comment over Sabby and Sarahs HG. They dont have it. They cant possibly. I have 3 children. For my first pregnancy i had the "normal" sickness so I can totally compare. My 2nd 3rd and 4th(lost that baby) I had HG and it got worse for each pregnancy. I thought I was dying. Cariban wasnt available then. I spent many nights in hospital. And many days. I couldnt look after myself, let alone my children. I couldnt wash/dress. I couldnt sip a drink never mind the huge barrel of water Sarah has had since yesterday. My oesophagus tore. I broke blood vessels in my face. I wished to die somedays and considered abortion. I ate nothing for months. I lost a lot of weight. I couldnt look at food. I couldnt enter the kitchen. I didnt see the inside of my fridge or the bin for months. It did ease after 30 weeks and I was able to wat things then but was very limited. I still vomited daily but was able to function to some degree. Its upsetting to see them both portray HG as just a small thing that comes and goes. It isnt and it doesnt.
Sabby doesn’t have HG. She absolutely has issues but HG isn’t one of them

How many weeks is she does anyone know? I know she's going in for scheduled section so presume that we'll be 38 ish weeks. She could be closer than we think.

How many weeks is she does anyone know? I know she's going in for scheduled section so presume that we'll be 38 ish weeks. She could be closer than we think.
Imminent id say! God help the staff of CUMH. If I worked there I’d apply for AL👍

Reactions: 7
The last thing anyone needs to see is a middle aged pregnant belly. I’m mortified for her with the lengths she has to go to for attention

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.