Superstylesabby #14 Stuffing her face the big disgrace pucking her crap all over the place!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can you have an planned section on a bank holiday? (im clueless I've never been pregnant so I don't know the answer)
Usually consultants will have a day or part of a day each week where their team does electives. Eg if you're under Dr X, your elective will be on a Weds, Dr Y, on a Tues etc.

Reactions: 4
Maybe I’m abnormal but I never had any meltdowns in pregnancy. I can’t believe people like her & the idiots writing in to her are walking among us daily. Pregnancy is hard no doubt but I’ve never come across anyone like her before

Reactions: 16
Maybe I’m abnormal but I never had any meltdowns in pregnancy. I can’t believe people like her & the idiots writing in to her are walking among us daily. Pregnancy is hard no doubt but I’ve never come across anyone like her before
It’s just something else for her to bang on about.

Reactions: 5
It’s gonna be some craic when the maneen arrives. When is she going in to be sectioned? Wednesday?

Reactions: 6
I sincerely hope for the little babies sake she puts all her energies into being his mother and not the social media star she thinks she is.

Reactions: 8
She is jus using this pregnancy for insta ! It’s a joke - honestly who wants to see her bump, it’s bizarre - you wouldn’t even send that to your family WhatsApp

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Is it just me or does anyone else get the absolute ick when someone adds 'een' to a word.. it drives me nuts!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Is it just me or does anyone else get the absolute ick when someone adds 'een' to a word.. it drives me nuts!!!
I’ve noticed she’s only started doing it. It’s a very West of Ireland thing. My Mayo husband and everyone I know from that area put een at the end of stuff. It made me think Dean was from there and she was doing that thing where people copy those around them to fit in. But he’s from Cork isn’t he?

Reactions: 11
I’ve noticed she’s only started doing it. It’s a very West of Ireland thing. My Mayo husband and everyone I know from that area put een at the end of stuff. It made me think Dean was from there and she was doing that thing where people copy those around them to fit in. But he’s from Cork isn’t he?
West Cork ya

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.