Superstylesabby #13 The stuff comes out her mouth instead of her arse.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not helping them out in the salon on the last Saturday before Christmas. It's all hands on deck where I work.

Reactions: 12
Copper can’t be busy. Even if she wasn’t doing hair how are they not flat out with gift sets and vouchers

Reactions: 4
Now that we have started to realise what a liar she is, I wonder if that post partum psychosis is true.

I don’t even think liar is the right word bcoz she definitely believes what comes out of her mouth.

Reactions: 9
They are the most disgusting thing ever tried it once and never again 🤢
I have never and will never eat McDonald’s or any other fast foods for that matter…it looks disgusting. I would have thought she would have been eating a healthier diet for the sake of her baby.

Reactions: 3
I have never and will never eat McDonald’s or any other fast foods for that matter…it looks disgusting. I would have thought she would have been eating a healthier diet for the sake of her baby.
We should just be thankful that she wasn’t munching it into the camera 🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
It’s so considerate of her hyper convenient sickness to give her another weekend and many opportunities to eat shite food most of us wouldn’t eat regardless of sickness or not.

Reactions: 8
I think you mean miracle baby 🤦‍♀️

I think you mean miracle baby 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She mentioned the hair wife 😱 hasn't mentioned her in ages. I don't think she's ever visited to see her baby. I wonder is she entering her compitetion.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.