Superstylesabby #13 The stuff comes out her mouth instead of her arse.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why does she think it’s okay fo come online and speak like that? Two wrongs do not make a right.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Why is she responding to that message by saying nobody deserves to be called or have their child called a black c**t . No where in Jeremy Clarksons piece did he say that ! What is she on about? .
I actually don’t think there was anything wrong with that persons message to her at all. Also it’s bit rich talking about everyone having opinions and that they shouldn’t be expressing them when she came on stories last year slagging off another hairdresser for having the opinion that coconut oil was a good conditioner , she full on laughed at her because her opinion was that it was rubbish advice . Or that time she expressed her “opinion” that she looked like a homeless drug addict when she was sick .

• Heart
Reactions: 15
OMG…she’s equally as vile as Jeremy Clarkson using her public platform to use that kind of language.

She’s also doubling down on the narrative out of her butty Randy Sandy. So obvious what these two Insta friends are up to.

Here’s a piece of advice for Scabby … sometimes the best response is No response 👍

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Personally I think the whole Harry and Megan thing is an absolute circus and they’re both a disgrace and I honestly think anyone who can’t see through them are thick but Jesus would I get all hot and bothered if someone had a different opinion? No. Would I send an unhinged reply back like that? No.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
The most opinionated hole there is is talking to herself. She wasn't so smart when she referred to her covvvvvud as similar to feeling like a drug addict in a doorway, who was the hole then? The woman is deluded!

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Why is she responding to that message by saying nobody deserves to be called or have their child called a black c**t . No where in Jeremy Clarksons piece did he say that ! What is she on about? .
I actually don’t think there was anything wrong with that persons message to her at all. Also it’s bit rich talking about everyone having opinions and that they shouldn’t be expressing them when she came on stories last year slagging off another hairdresser for having the opinion that coconut oil was a good conditioner , she full on laughed at her because her opinion was that it was rubbish advice . Or that time she expressed her “opinion” that she looked like a homeless drug addict when she was sick .
I read the article and thought I missed it too. Where did she get it from ? did I miss something

Reactions: 9
Honestly what she wrote is so disgusting and completely unnecessary. It’s just off point. She didn’t need to use that sort of language at all, it’s extremely disappointing.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I don’t think Clarkson used the words she says he did. I can’t see it. Her response is deplorable…what a dreadful person she is.
She’s the most opinionated person ever so I don’t get her point at all. The person’s message wasn’t offensive or rude to her in the slightest. They were expressing a difference in view and the last time I checked, there’s still such a thing as free speech (which she exercises on her own page daily) She’s actually a vile person herself so being so outraged and on the moral high ground about someone else’s behaviour is rich really.

• Heart
She is absolutely vile. No need whatsoever to carry on like that about that person who messaged her.

Nobody can have an opinion except the biggest beggiest hole of all Sabrina. The STATE of that reply she sent to that girl! She should be ashamed of herself using that language but I’m not surprised by her. Herself & Sandra the homewrecker couldn’t care less about M&H but sure trying to piggyback the people talking about them bullshit for their own gains. I’m mortified for both of them.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
It’s ok for the Huns like Sabby to have an hole…I mean opinion and of course her mate Randy but if we express our opinions then we’re classified as mentally ill and sick…

• Heart
It’s ok for the Huns like Sabby to have an hole…I mean opinion and of course her mate Randy but if we express our opinions then we’re classified as mentally ill and sick…
Not an ounce of class between them. Sabrina Hill is as rough as a badgers ar$e and once again she has revealed her true self. And Randy Sandy Murphy is on another planet.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Personally I think the whole Harry and Megan thing is an absolute circus and they’re both a disgrace and I honestly think anyone who can’t see through them are thick but Jesus would I get all hot and bothered if someone had a different opinion? No. Would I send an unhinged reply back like that? No.
This - 100%. Typical of Sabby to fall for their shite, she probably thinks she’s similar to them in the backlash she gets on here.
Plus - if you think that’s ok, then it’s ok for someone to write stuff about your kids online ?? What ?? No I won’t share my kids lives publicly so no one will have reason to write about them online

• Heart
Reactions: 13
The hole theory. Replace hole with hypermeresis and replace ‘everyone’ in every pregnant influencer.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Just thinking why is she still using the surname Hill when she’s divorced. Presume shes giving the baby Deans surname. Or else her maiden name. She couldn’t name it Hill cause its Alans name 🤷🏻‍♀️

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.