Superstylesabby #13 The stuff comes out her mouth instead of her arse.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Schtop!!!!! The reel she has up....I don't know where to start. She is like a one after 20 shots trying to away upright and the legs sprawled and swinging around😵😵😵 I'm dying of second hand embarrassment 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She sounds like she had they dose going around, it's not nice, I have it 2 weeks now, but I stayed at home and didn't go to the hairdresser and have 2 girls do my hair or go out for a meal and spread it about.

Reactions: 10
The put on nasal voice from the bed, just what everyone needs to see, or not.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
What an inconsiderate person she is, Ive had this dose of flu/rsv for 8 weeks, however kept away from family and elderly parents so as not to spread it around !!

Oh I’d love a minion to go out for my breakfast roll, carvery dinner and dessert while I lay in bed all day…

Reactions: 8
Omg she is the worst patient ever 🙈. Like she literally can not cope with anything ! I’d say if she had a paper cut she would act like her finger had been amputated. She comes across as someone who needs constant attention and mollycoddling. Does not bode well for when the new baby arrives and limbs diverts some of his attention to him/her .

Reactions: 13
He’s totally screwed because she’ll take to the bed…she’ll have every ailment under the sun

How kind of her to go to a wedding with a head cold and pass it around. The voice she puts on drains me, dean the unemployed actor must be really desperate to be stuck with her.

Reactions: 12
Oh my god that fake sick voice she puts on where she rolls over her words. Has more of a head wrecker ever existed? She’s painful

Reactions: 6
What an inconsiderate person she is, Ive had this dose of flu/rsv for 8 weeks, however kept away from family and elderly parents so as not to spread it around !!
Because you're a decent human being, not a selfish, self centered twit.
I hope you're feeling better. I have it 2 weeks now and it is horrible. I had vertigo too with it 🤢 Sabrina will be adding that into the mix tomorrow.

Reactions: 5
He will have his hands full for sure.
This poor lad is going to have to put up with her and the stress of a new child in a new relationship. She can’t cope, literally. She’s the biggest dose out of the lot of them

Reactions: 7
Judging by the size of her, I’d say Feb/Mar. She’s not being honest about her dates so she can fake a premature baby
Could she not just be carrying big. I'm 6 weeks and look around 3 months at this stage. It's baby 4 though. She probably has scar tissue from endo and the operations for it if that was actually true.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.