Superstylesabby #13 The stuff comes out her mouth instead of her arse.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Everything she wears is horrible. I've never once seen something and thought, oh yeah, I like the look of that, maybe I'll buy it. #uninfluenced.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Everything she wears is horrible. I've never once seen something and thought, oh yeah, I like the look of that, maybe I'll buy it. #uninfluenced.
Both those dresses were AWFUL. And the boots and then the awfulness of the blazer/coat…🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 4
Just thinking why is she still using the surname Hill when she’s divorced. Presume shes giving the baby Deans surname. Or else her maiden name. She couldn’t name it Hill cause its Alans name 🤷🏻‍♀️
She’s Cheryl Cole sure!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
So what we all knew she had morning sickness. Nothing to do with symprove and as for your bowel "issues" eat more veg and less stodge. Also does limbs not live there??

What a show. Imagine setting up your phone to record putting on your socks. Very manic!!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
What kind of optical illusion was going on with the stripey dress...she looked 7 foot tall...

• Haha
The way she goes on about the age she was when she had Aaron, you'd think she was 16 and in the Madeline launderies, not 21 with a partner.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
The way she goes on about the age she was when she had Aaron, you'd think she was 16 and in the Madeline launderies, not 21 with a partner.
She’s trying to make it sound like she was an innocent little victim first time around so she can make people believe this is a well planned miracle baby 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Did she not just get her hair done after she announced she was pregnant? More than twice a year.

Reactions: 2
Gifts from Keanes, which nobody asked about but has to be bragged. The elf job must have paid well…just sayin.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.