Superstylesabby #13 The stuff comes out her mouth instead of her arse.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There’s a serious want in her. Someone who is as happy as she claims to be wouldn’t be on listing every sniffle using fake sick voices for attention.

Reactions: 13
There’s a serious want in her. Someone who is as happy as she claims to be wouldn’t be on listing every sniffle using fake sick voices for attention.
She’s not happy and she will never be happy. She doesn’t have the capacity to be happy.

Reactions: 9
She seems to thrive on been miserable and dramatic, it has become her whole content.

Reactions: 15
Her stupid blank eyes staring at a screen listing off her ailments. A trip to the psyche ward is on the cards for this one. She's love an excuse to gain attention from post natal depression. An absolute dose of doses. Her hair wife is killing herself trying to keep up the perfect mother and business woman facade. Their cash cow insta babies aren't working out as dreamy as they thought

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Her stupid blank eyes staring at a screen listing off her ailments. A trip to the psyche ward is on the cards for this one. She's love an excuse to gain attention from post natal depression. An absolute dose of doses. Her hair wife is killing herself trying to keep up the perfect mother and business woman facade. Their cash cow insta babies aren't working out as dreamy as they thought
As bad as it sounds she is probably hoping to have some drama after the baby is born so she won’t have to do the hard work and also so she can give interviews etc about her ‘journey’

Reactions: 10
Remember new hair revolution when they wanted to charge €50 for a consultation to tell you what products to put in your hair (all olaplex) before you booked in and paid again for your colour. I can't remember did you get a product with this consultation or not. Knowing sabby and her extortionate prices, probably not

• Wow
Reactions: 8
She seems to thrive on been miserable and dramatic, it has become her whole content.
People don't go on her Instagram to listen to whinging, they want to see hair content. People have enough going on in their lives without her being a hoover and sucking the life out of them. Poor limbs

Reactions: 12
Here we go again 🤦‍♀️ She's so so so sick. Can't find her veins, she'll be going full Munchausen now insisting on a Hickman line.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Would you really end up in hospital with a migraine and a bout of vomitting that lasted half a day? Like do you not get admitted for being dehydrated I.e vomitting for more than half a day? All seems awfully dramatic to me.

if she says the doctors and nurses are “actual angels” one more time I’ll scream. I mean, they absolutely are. But the fake insincere gratitude is enraging. Maybe don’t land in on top of the angels after half a day of voms sabby!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
It’s triggered her transient Hyperemesis lads have ye any shame? The woman is a bit sick god 🙄

Reactions: 7
It’s an unfollow for me . I had been there for hair advice which is practically non existent now . I don’t get this oversharing and constant poor me . What does anyone else do. It really is too much . Those doctors and nurses are fecking saints if you ask me . I would be taking the positive in that your baby is absolutely flying and there is an end date in sight . Some women never get to that date .

Reactions: 15
There is something badly wrong with her,she needs testing for a mood disorder.Id say you would live on your nerves around a person like that.She will be on in 4 or 5 days now grinning like a Cheshire cat at a pair of leather boots...she is an absolute jekyll/hyde character.
She would want to tie her tubes up after this,she is a absolutely grey in the face this pregnancy no "glow" whatsoever.
Everyone is depressed this week in the country at the thought of going back to normal but this one always has to ramp it up a notch.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Get down off the cross Sabrina , Jesus is looking for it back 🙈.
The level of attention seeking and poor me attitude is off the scale !

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Would you really end up in hospital with a migraine and a bout of vomitting that lasted half a day? Like do you not get admitted for being dehydrated I.e vomitting for more than half a day? All seems awfully dramatic to me.

if she says the doctors and nurses are “actual angels” one more time I’ll scream. I mean, they absolutely are. But the fake insincere gratitude is enraging. Maybe don’t land in on top of the angels after half a day of voms sabby!
It seems a bit mad! I was very sick on one of my pregnancies - morning sickness with a dose of stomach bug on top. I ended up very dehydrated and GP sent me to A&E. I got a chair and a drip and a injection of anti-sickness drugs and I got home about 7 hours later! I was going private for my pregnancy but I definitely didn't get a bed!

Reactions: 5
Here we go again 🤦‍♀️ She's so so so sick. Can't find her veins, she'll be going full Munchausen now insisting on a Hickman line.
Im quite interested in social/psychology which is why I think I have a fascination for some of these huns. There’s a forum on Reddit called illnessfakers, about munchasens. The hospital posting is insane and they’re always complaining about being super special with doctors not able to find their veins. She is just short of some them. She has a migraine and is dehydrated. 🙃 the nurses in cumh must love their new frequent flyer

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.