Superstylesabby #13 The stuff comes out her mouth instead of her arse.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's not that sick if she is able to whip out the phone and talk in to it. She probably gorged too much on the shite she eats. If you think this is bad wait for the shitshow once the poor unfortunate baby is born, she can't cope with herself never mind a baby.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
She makes me sick. I just read a go fund me for a young Cork mother aged 29 who was diagnosed with cancer a month ago and is receiving end of life care in Marymount leaving small children behind. It has floored me and I don’t even know her. Sabrina needs to cop the duck on and get some help for her attention seeking disorder. A bit of perspective wouldn’t go astray

• Heart
Reactions: 28
She's not that sick if she is able to whip out the phone and talk in to it. She probably gorged too much on the shite she eats. If you think this is bad wait for the shitshow once the poor unfortunate baby is born, she can't cope with herself never mind a baby.
She won’t cope with this baby. Fact. Jaysus…he’s sooo screwed….

Reactions: 7
How sick can you be and able to type out as much as she did today ...the toughest part of pregnancy is yet to come ...so def sciatica will be on the cards and I'm predicting a few trips to cumh due to reduced movements...oh and she will likely have the worst pelvic girdle pain too ...her sleep will go as its so uncomfortable at the end and also up a million times a night for the loo ...how was she so perfect at the wedding and boom ...

How sick can you be and able to type out as much as she did today ...the toughest part of pregnancy is yet to come ...so def sciatica will be on the cards and I'm predicting a few trips to cumh due to reduced movements...oh and she will likely have the worst pelvic girdle pain too ...her sleep will go as its so uncomfortable at the end and also up a million times a night for the loo ...how was she so perfect at the wedding and boom ...
Whilst wearing 5” high stilettos!

Reactions: 8
It is just me or does her Instagram work seem to have dried up at the moment?
I’d say even the brands are sick of listening to her poor me 💩
Queue the “I’m so glad I’ve spoken about being so sick, I’ve received 100s of messages from you guys thanking me for opening up and breaking the stigma around pregnancy sickness”!
Limbs is in for some shock when this kiddo arrives and he practically becomes a single parent!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
He’s definitely going to be a single parent. She doesn’t have the capacity to cope. Imagine taking those pictures and writing all that garbage and then posting it looking for pity. You’d know it’s back to work time when scabs falls ill.

Reactions: 12
How sick can you be and able to type out as much as she did today
THIS ⬆
I was floored with that dose going around over the Christmas, still managed to make Christmas dinner for my fam though, then I got vertigo', she hasn't mentioned that in a while. There is no was I could look at my phone and sit/lie and type up that amount of text without passing out. She's a dose of all doses.

Reactions: 13
It’s the sad eyes into the phone…I wonder how many photos had to be deleted before she got the perfect one 🙄

Reactions: 16
I laugh every time I see her 'sick' head. Her expression is the same as my children put on when they are a tiny bit sick and trying to get a day off school. The second I say fine stay at home, they practically cartwheel onto the couch with the remote control and a tub of ice cream. That's what that donkey is like. The child better sleep for 14 hrs straight every night from the second it's born or this one will move in with her mother

• Haha
It’s an unfollow from me . We are the same age my baby rearing days are over and I think she has no idea what is ahead of her ! I followed her for fashion or hair .. not for attention seeking hospital photos. First woman in ireland to ever have a baby !!!!

Reactions: 15
She shouldn’t have all those photos up with no trigger warning. Honestly can’t see the need for them especially as she’s home now. Put down the phone woman and just life your life away from insta, it must be draining constantly acting for the camera.

Reactions: 10
I can’t with this one and this photo 😂 she’s flat out posting pics of the IV in her hand, next shot is a saline bag in the air..such obvious attention seeking. My family and friends would tell me to get a grip if I did this, big question is why don’t they? And as everyone has mentioned for a woman of age who’s becoming a second time mam and allegedly in such discomfort. I know she’s in cumh but the health minister has warned against coming in unless it’s an emergency, highest number of bed shortages in years recorded today.

Attachments

I can’t with this one and this photo 😂 she’s flat out posting pics of the IV in her hand, next shot is a saline bag in the air..such obvious attention seeking. My family and friends would tell me to get a grip if I did this, big question is why don’t they? And as everyone has mentioned for a woman of age who’s becoming a second time mam and allegedly in such discomfort. I know she’s in cumh but the health minister has warned against coming in unless it’s an emergency, highest number of bed shortages in years recorded today.
She'll never recover from being an absolute dose. I'd say everyone around her knows she is a drama queen but can't say a word to her or she'll eat the head off them before crying victim.

Reactions: 11
I laugh every time I see her 'sick' head. Her expression is the same as my children put on when they are a tiny bit sick and trying to get a day off school. The second I say fine stay at home, they practically cartwheel onto the couch with the remote control and a tub of ice cream. That's what that donkey is like. The child better sleep for 14 hrs straight every night from the second it's born or this one will move in with her mother
Was just coming on to say this! Also cannot get over her total narcissism taking a photo of herself "sick".

It’s not a compacted bowel sabs, it’s an impacted bowel. Your bowel isn’t getting smaller it’s filling up with you know what because of all the stodgy food she eats which is causing the impaction.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
It’s not a compacted bowel sabs, it’s an impacted bowel. Your bowel isn’t getting smaller it’s filling up with you know what because of all the stodgy food she eats which is causing the impaction.
I find it mad how she justified how she ended up there. Saying that the last time the nurses told her not to leave it too late because she had an impacted bowel and to ring as soon as she was worried. Once she did that they apparently told her to come in. Of course they told you to come in sabby, they can’t diagnose you over the phone so the responsible thing to do is say “come in and we will have a look at you” but she takes that as “omg sabby you were on deaths door,, thank god you came in when you did so we could save you”. She’s such an attention seeker, imagine bothering the emergency room (during the worst winter and trolley crisis in living memory) with half a day of vommiting and a headache while you’re pregnant!

Reactions: 17
Still on about that bowel, the thread title is still so so relavent 🙄

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.