Superstylesabby #11 Beach walks, slurry talks, bet on jeans given us the gawks.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How has putting a product on your armpits to stop the old body odour somehow become an aspirational event? The world has gone mad. Throw a Mitchum roll-on into your Dunnes trolley and get on with your life. Bunch of pricks.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
She suddenly found the #sp button for the deodorant after posting 2 stories from Bouquetbox and Samui etc, and Revive Active etc nothing tagged.....boils my p...
Shes been using it ages but only now telling us about it 🙄 do they think we are idiots??

• Haha
Reactions: 7
How has putting a product on your armpits to stop the old body odour somehow become an aspirational event? The world has gone mad. Throw a Mitchum roll-on into your Dunnes trolley and get on with your life. Bunch of pricks.
Sabby has hit rock bottom…promoting deodorant!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
It makes me not want to buy it dr doireann also promotes it all the bloody time

Reactions: 6
That outfit this morning 🙈 sabby, the xs tee it too xs for you. The trousers and jacket are rotten too with those runners. You're like a hobo.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
😂😂 yeah sure Sabrina your really bloated. Like why can’t they ever just be honest. If your going to talk about your size own it

Reactions: 3
I hate to admit it but i think she looks well. I don't like the shoes with the dress though, even if they are Louboutins.
The cankles though 🙈

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.