Superstylesabby #11 Beach walks, slurry talks, bet on jeans given us the gawks.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s too busy for such mundane tasks. She’s a tv superstar sensation
Sure she can't be driving and being Ireland's hardest working woman at the same time.
I just checked the website and the bleeping dog is listed as a team member on the 'Team' tab. Give me strength.....

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Shes admitted she's gone up 2 dress sizes, like myself over the past 2 years.
Screenshot_20220515-225953_Instagram.jpg
But I don't still claim to be an xs or size 8/10.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
2 dress sizes? She is easily a 14 now on the bottom half. So there is absolutely no way she was ever an extra small in anything if she’s only gone up 2 dress sizes.

Reactions: 6
Sabby, prior to the weight gain was probably a size 10. No smaller.
All this I’m an xxs but I sized up to a ‘small’ is influencer driven bullshit.

Reactions: 10
Well feck me. Is that how you clean a hob?!!! I wonder might she show us how she’s going to clean her filthy window?….
OMG well spotted, the mould 🤢 nearly as bad as the fish tank.
Poor Mary will be working overtime this week.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Dead at her throwing digs asking herself questions so she can say that she pities people who wrong her 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Christ that was some major begging for blinds and curtains. Elaine in Albany ‘skitting’ at her…her new best friend. And time a colour change in Irelands most boring sitting room! (Carlow Paint Hub watch out!)

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Imaging videoing and showing how to make a salad that consists of frozen chicken goujons, lettuce, onion and a few potatoes.
Watch out Nigella.
Screenshot_20220516-193313_Instagram.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
No tagging Carlow paint hub. They’ve mustn’t have bit the last she was tagging aka begging

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.