Superstylesabby #11 Beach walks, slurry talks, bet on jeans given us the gawks.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You can see a glimpse of a ring on her ring finger in the cheers boomerang. So I'd say definitely an engagement

• Wow
Reactions: 3
You can see a glimpse of a ring on her ring finger in the cheers boomerang. So I'd say definitely an engagement
GREAT spot, just saw in the last story of her showing off the short dress, the left hand is hanging and you can see it.

Reactions: 2
All the talk about herself and Aaron's futures so def engagement possible move to West cork maybe??

Reactions: 3
I saw in one of her replies she addresses the fact that spending is at an all time high at the moment and that people are going to get a land come winter. And that she's really worried about this. Is she for bleeping real? She is the most full of shite, disingenuous person saying that.

She's driving about 60k worth of a car, wears Jimmy Choo and Louboutin shoes, wears €180 jumpers, buys endlessly and needlessly, works with brands as a sales person for overpriced fast fashion to WOMEN so feel the need to have these highly sought after items i.e. treat yoself mentality, eats out numerous times a week, gets takeaway coffees every day, foods shops in M&S.

And she's worried about winter. Get to duck, Sabby.

Last edited:
Reactions: 27
GREAT spot, just saw in the last story of her showing off the short dress, the left hand is hanging and you can see it.
I can’t see….where? 🤣

I think it was a divorce party going off the question she wrote to herself
Yes, it was absolutely priceless. Tell me Sabby writes her own her own questions and answers without telling me she writes her own questions and answers…

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Embarrassingly obvious that she wrote that question and probably some of the others. She must think her followers are simple!!

Reactions: 15
She was on a roll today with the passive aggressive posts…about her legs, her knees…Bert and Ernie, her Beyoncé ass.
Scabby can’t do the “I’m an xxxxxs” anymore due to her obvious weight gain and she’s pissed. In other news, she really needs to get her legs waxed…

I saw in one of her replies she addresses the fact that spending is at an all time high at the moment and that people are going to get a land come winter. And that she's really worried about this. Is she for bleeping real? She is the most full of shite, disingenuous person saying that.

She's driving about 60k worth of a car, wears Jimmy Choo and Louboutin shoes, wears €180 jumpers, buys endlessly and needlessly, works with brands as a sales person for overpriced fast fashion to WOMEN so feel the need to have these highly sought after items i.e. treat yoself mentality, eats out numerous times a week, gets takeaway coffees every day, foods shops in M&S.

And she's worried about winter. Get to duck, Sabby.
Interesting though that at the first opportunity she increased her prices in the salon. I really hope the few customers she has left boycott her mouldy salon.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
I find it very distasteful if it was a divorce party to plaster it all over SM and especially involving her son.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.