SupermomSlimming #4 MaryMary’s being hunted down,get back in your box Tess ya clown

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s gas that there was literally nothing wrote on here for about a month and then today bang she has screenshots up, she must be checking this thread everyday and prob raging when there’s nothing said about her for days cz she has nothing to talk about then on her stories 🙈🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Who was her friend who sent in the pictures to shitebloggers after she crashed the car drunk?

Those pictures were flying around everyone’s WhatsApp groups locally that night, anyone could of sent them in 🙈

Reactions: 2
She says its not her place to speak about her brother on social media and proceeds to talk about him.

Reactions: 3
Did anyone actually watch the live? Anything of note?
It must be exhausting being on and off so much with Gollum.
I'm sure he has plenty of side pieces on the go

Did anyone actually watch the live? Anything of note?
It must be exhausting being on and off so much with Gollum.
I'm sure he has plenty of side pieces on the go
He is flat out on his insta too, they are so needy and attention seeking. The live is saved but nothing new in it, same old story. Her and Julie still pals yet havent seen each other in person in years. She said she is still with Colm but shes going to go to a new gym in Fermoy?

Reactions: 1
I do think its sad that she has no loyal friends that have stood by her. There is times her actions wreak my head. But everyone deserves a friend/friends to back them.
It must be lonely just her and the kids. I didn't watch the live to the end is she off with Colm again?

Reactions: 4
I do think its sad that she has no loyal friends that have stood by her. There is times her actions wreak my head. But everyone deserves a friend/friends to back them.
It must be lonely just her and the kids. I didn't watch the live to the end is she off with Colm again?

It is sad. But if someone is an awful person, feeling sorry for them isn't enough to sustain a friendship.

There's an element of you get what you give with it

Can anyone remember she was friends with a girl...I wont name her but not julie or burp...anyway the girl called round to her one night with fags for a chat...a couple of hours later Liz Reaney let rip on Galz who snap(which was popular at the time).She didnt name names but she said you're bitching to me all week about her and there you are tonight pretending to be her best friend....I dont think they were ever seen together again!!

Can anyone remember she was friends with a girl...I wont name her but not julie or burp...anyway the girl called round to her one night with fags for a chat...a couple of hours later Liz Reaney let rip on Galz who snap(which was popular at the time).She didnt name names but she said you're bitching to me all week about her and there you are tonight pretending to be her best friend....I dont think they were ever seen together again!!
I remember that going on. Never followed that other woman, wonder is she still making her wreaths or whatever she used to do. I see Joy liking supermoms posts, wonder does Liz know :LOL:

Reactions: 3
I remember that going on. Never followed that other woman, wonder is she still making her wreaths or whatever she used to do. I see Joy liking supermoms posts, wonder does Liz know :LOL:
What was the other women's initials as q clue ?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.