SupermomSlimming #4 MaryMary’s being hunted down,get back in your box Tess ya clown

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What’s the delay in moving ? Thought she desperate three months ago 🤡🤡 more lies! If she got a job she could rent her own house where she wants instead of always been a benefit dole beggar

Reactions: 8
Attention seeking at its finest last night, her house must be roasting she floating around in her silky clothes letting the boobs hang out with the gown strategically off the shoulder hoping Colm will see her 🤪 🤪 🤪

What’s the delay in moving ? Thought she desperate three months ago 🤡🤡 more lies! If she got a job she could rent her own house where she wants instead of always been a benefit dole beggar
Waiting on her driving license to be reinstated

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Attention seeking at its finest last night, her house must be roasting she floating around in her silky clothes letting the boobs hang out with the gown strategically off the shoulder hoping Colm will see her 🤪 🤪 🤪

Waiting on her driving license to be reinstated
Anyone know when shes due back on the road?🤔

Reactions: 1
You start back on a provisional, have to do 12 lessons again, etc, when caught drink driving don’t you? I must have a Google how long you’re banned for
I know a man who lost his due to drink driving a few years ago, and he just applied with the fee to get it restored after his ban was up. Maybe its all changed since then.

Reactions: 1
A friend of mine got 2 years off the road for drink driving about 15 years ago, he told me at the time that after 1 year he would be able to apply to the court to have it reinstated, it wouldn't be guaranteed but a judge could consider things like not coming to the attention of gardai since the ban, needing to drive for work/family reasons, attending treatment or AA etc. I don't know if he bothered in the end because he accepted that it was his own fault and didn't want to be grovelling but according to him it was possible.

Reactions: 3
You start back on a provisional, have to do 12 lessons again, etc, when caught drink driving don’t you? I must have a Google how long you’re banned for
Not where we live anyway.... just get your licence back as before when the time is up! Although your insurance takes a huge hike😳

A friend of mine got 2 years off the road for drink driving about 15 years ago, he told me at the time that after 1 year he would be able to apply to the court to have it reinstated, it wouldn't be guaranteed but a judge could consider things like not coming to the attention of gardai since the ban, needing to drive for work/family reasons, attending treatment or AA etc. I don't know if he bothered in the end because he accepted that it was his own fault and didn't want to be grovelling but according to him it was possible.
Yes, that used to be the case, not anymore tho, you must do your full time, no exceptions

Reactions: 2
I'm sure that's changed now, you have to do the full ban no exceptions... I only know because my friend got disqualified for drink driving 3 years ago, he got 3 years and when he went about getting it back after 2 years, he was told that wasn't the case anymore!! Only right too, do the crime, do the time 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.