SupermomSlimming #4 MaryMary’s being hunted down,get back in your box Tess ya clown

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is she single again? Not showing as following Gollum for me or him following her … altho could be an insta glitch … but in light of the “your a ride” comment and imminent Live tonight I’d say there’s trouble in Paradise again

Reactions: 3
I really admire you for constantly creeping this thread Theresa. Then again, there isn’t much to keep up to date with

Reactions: 4
Trying to lure people in saying she might go live, you never know what she might say :LOL:she's hardly going back to her sex talk and showing her sex toys and lube :sick:

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
I wish someone would teach her the difference between their, there & they're.......the embarrassment of going off on a big rant when you can't spell and haven't a clue about grammar 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
The truth hurts doesn’t it Tess, you had no bother before spending someone else’s money 💰 Mary Mary cut to close to the bone did she?

Reactions: 1
Awwww lads, I missed the feckin rant 🥺 anyone have screenshots?? 🙏😆😆

Reactions: 1
Awwww lads, I missed the feckin rant 🥺 anyone have screenshots?? 🙏😆😆
She just took a screenshot of Mary Mary’s post at 2.02 pm and put it in her story, the speil is still there about people having nothing better to do at Christmas time, from what I can see anyway. Who’s taking bets as to if she comes on at 9?? She usually chickens out…🐓

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.