SupermomSlimming #4 MaryMary’s being hunted down,get back in your box Tess ya clown

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ah jasus, what she after posting now? 🤮 must be uploading new content on her onlyfans and gave everyone a sneaky pic on Insta did she? 🙈

• Sick
Reactions: 4
How the duck can she say she’s accepted her rolls and stretchmarks or whatever???? She had a boob job. She was going for a tummy tuck (a colab with avoca clinic). And it was only because the dropped her after her drunk driving crash, that she didn’t go through with it. If that was offered up to her on a plate tomorrow morning for free she would jump at the chance.

Reactions: 12
“Nutrition coach and mental health advocate”🤣 scalded she fukd up getting that free tummy tuck and only posted in the hopes she could bag another one

Reactions: 1
“Nutrition coach and mental health advocate”🤣 scalded she fukd up getting that free tummy tuck and only posted in the hopes she could bag another one
Where is she working as this nutrition coach? It must be making her lots of money to go on her weekends away and pay for all her hair and beauty treatments ;) Thank god the sunday world cropped the picture for her kids sakes.

Where is she working as this nutrition coach? It must be making her lots of money to go on her weekends away and pay for all her hair and beauty treatments ;) Thank god the sunday world cropped the picture for her kids sakes.
I suppose she didn’t want to say she was on the dole.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
So the SUN (rag) has printed a story from her post with the flaps out loving her skin. What the duck is the need for attention about? You have 8 kids. I have 1 and I hardly have time to give myself attention some days let alone strangers on social media

Reactions: 5
So the SUN (rag) has printed a story from her post with the flaps out loving her skin. What the duck is the need for attention about? You have 8 kids. I have 1 and I hardly have time to give myself attention some days let alone strangers on social media
Oops, I said Sunday world instead of the Sun.. They cropped her photo and didn't show the flaps as far as I can see which is a relief for her kid's sake. The last time she was on the paper her brother and family left awful comments about her, hope the article doesn't get removed from Facebook this time.

Last edited:
Ah Golum now vigorously posting on his page (must monetize from tess insta ) post mediocre tight top selfie ....then promote my 5 star fitness ...then let's come across natural oh look there's a decoration hang on I pose with it .

@MaryMary on the wall , who is the most desperate of them all ?

@MaryMary on the wall , who is the most desperate of them all .....?

Reactions: 2
Vomiting bugs coughs and colds but still going to their dad's after school. Keep your kids out of school if they are sick you stupid woman 🤬

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.