Supermom Slimming (Teresa Mc Grath)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She had all the kids for social welfare money. Those children reared themselves. It's easy have them if you don't bother with them once they can walk and open a fridge. Her and the husband have sued everyone and anyone over the years. Lying is second nature to her so whatever she says about the tummy tuck it's guaranteed to be make up. Theresa is finished on Instagram. She was too thick and unhinged to play the game like the rest of them.

Reactions: 8
I remember when she hadn't talked to her sister for years. Think she lives abroad. Then the sister got in touch and they met up. Does she not get on with her family?

Reactions: 1
I remember when she hadn't talked to her sister for years. Think she lives abroad. Then the sister got in touch and they met up. Does she not get on with her family?
All I really know is her brother died in an tragic work place accident last year and she never mentions it.
She had a good few siblings.

• Wow
Reactions: 2
All I really know is her brother died in an tragic work place accident last year and she never mentions it.
She had a good few siblings.
She only talks to two. She wasn’t at the funeral or didn’t speak to the brother. Typical Tess tried to set a go fund me up which got no interaction people close to her brothers family set one up got a great response thank god if people had donated to Tess the family wouldn’t have seen a penny. Before the brothers funeral she had a massive house party done nothing but fight who was at it, it got that out of hand guards were called. That’s how much she thought of her brother drink and drugs were more important!!

She’s a scumbag!

Reactions: 6
Her stories today with her older daughter, trying to act like they have a great relationship and having the banter together you could tell her daughter can’t stand her

Reactions: 5
Her stories today with her older daughter, trying to act like they have a great relationship and having the banter together you could tell her daughter can’t stand her
And good boy Oreo shitting on her clothes😹 :poop:

• Haha
  • Sick
Being passive aggressive to her daughter in the car. All “jokes” that the daughter clearly didn’t find funny. Then follows with a post “look at my beautiful stepdaughter”. The extreme levels of narcissism makes me sick. Feel so genuinely sad for her kids and really wish they have happy lives as they get older. 😞

Being passive aggressive to her daughter in the car. All “jokes” that the daughter clearly didn’t find funny. Then follows with a post “look at my beautiful stepdaughter”. The extreme levels of narcissism makes me sick. Feel so genuinely sad for her kids and really wish they have happy lives as they get older. 😞
Wasn’t able for the step daughter post 🙄 also how in the name of god do you not smell cat tit she’s a scruffy yoke

Reactions: 3
Wasn’t able for the step daughter post 🙄 also how in the name of god do you not smell cat tit she’s a scruffy yoke
Easy not smell it when your living in Fermoy with your boyfriend, while your daughter minds the other kids. She isn’t fooling anyone anymore with her “ family movie time” 😂😂
The step daughter knows well what tess is like, they have a very rocky relationship.

Reactions: 4
Can you still call her a stepdaughter if you've separated from her dad and accused him of DV?

She’s getting ready for her 40th now. That might be good.
Kids are back to school. She was really excited about her outfit for the day.

Reactions: 1
She’s getting ready for her 40th now. That might be good.
Kids are back to school. She was really excited about her outfit for the day.
She has to be going away for it with Creepy , she definitely doesn’t have any other friends to celebrate with and a party with her kids at home would not satisfy her narcissistic needs.
Her twisted facial expressions when she drops the cardio innuendo just have me empty reaching.... 🤢
Sure no sign of the baby in the car this morning ? Older girl must be minding him again 🙄

She was supposed to get that removed two years ago it’s a cyst fairly easily removed my Mam had one, between that and the brown teeth sure isn’t she the catch of the county 😂
She was supposed to get that removed two years ago it’s a cyst fairly easily removed my Mam had one, between that and the brown teeth sure isn’t she the catch of the county 😂
She should have a go off them teeth whitening strips she was collaborating with a few months ago.... 💩💩

Last edited:
  • Haha
The weird wart thing freaks me out! Can she not say one its always wan. Drives me nuts. Dirt of her hands too she would want to dip herself too

• Haha
The weird wart thing freaks me out! Can she not say one its always wan. Drives me nuts. Dirt of her hands too she would want to dip herself too
I remember back when she used to be training more when she walked into the shop she could be dressed to the nines , slap all over her face and a bang of sweat off her. One dirty smelly scruff. 🤢🤮
Her or the kids are never clean.

• Sick
Is she pretending she's engaged with the lucky bag ring. She really think she's a sexy bit of stuff. The cardio ride innuendo was an extremely pathetic attempt to annoy some brainless man she's playing games with. She would actually make your skin crawl just looking at her.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.