Supermom Slimming (Teresa Mc Grath)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I mean if she’s not after a few too many drinks 🙄🤣 good human? Yeah ok Teresa, whatever makes you feel better.. 🤣🤣 #Morto #weakforherself View attachment 226371
Every picture is the same pose of her side boob. She didn't work damn hard for them as they're fake tits.
I do admire her for the weightless and fitness. Wish she put as much effort into looking after her kids.

Reactions: 9
A good Human? A Blogger? One mistake? Jesus how many lies can you get into one Insta post?
Big Fat Pitty Party for Tess.
I’d like to remind her it wasn’t One mistake it was One time she got CAUGHT. Why should anyone forgive her? She could have killed someone, and then blamed her mental health, while simultaneously posting how delighted she was with all the new followers. Zero remorse
It was the incident that was a catalyst to her demise online, as it shone a light on the person she really is.
She wasn’t blacklisted for one mistake, people just woke up to the way Tess treats people especially her own kiddies and no brands want a part of that ... no matter how much tit she shows.

Are we supposed to feel sorry for her that her pals abandoned her? Does she not remember that Colms girlfriend was her friend until she started riding him behind her back? Who wants that kind of friend? We all know what kind of woman she is so it’s no wonder she doesn’t have any friends.
My guess is she’s been trying YET again to get a radio/tv interview to YET again plug her Amazing🙄🙄 weight loss journey 😴😴 And no one will touch her.
she’s obviously seen the likes of Julie and Sarah get interviews regarding trolls and wants to try the same angle. Unfortunately for Tess the stations know well what she’s like for lying and that interviews in the past were a total disaster.
She’s not relevant enough for anyone to troll. No one actually gives a tit.
She should just feck off with the stupid shower selfie, and use the room for what it’s intended..... a Good Wash!

Doing herself no favours either using The F and C words in actual posts not just stories.
no Brand will touch someone using that kind of language.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Didn't she win woman of the year a few years ago when they were all doing that truzees thing. It just goes to show how fake Instagram is and how they all lick the arse of the popular person but then they are dropped when there's no gain out of associating with them

Reactions: 3
A good Human? A Blogger? One mistake? Jesus how many lies can you get into one Insta post?
Big Fat Pitty Party for Tess.
I’d like to remind her it wasn’t One mistake it was One time she got CAUGHT. Why should anyone forgive her? She could have killed someone, and then blamed her mental health, while simultaneously posting how delighted she was with all the new followers. Zero remorse
It was the incident that was a catalyst to her demise online, as it shone a light on the person she really is.
She wasn’t blacklisted for one mistake, people just woke up to the way Tess treats people especially her own kiddies and no brands want a part of that ... no matter how much tit she shows.

Are we supposed to feel sorry for her that her pals abandoned her? Does she not remember that Colms girlfriend was her friend until she started riding him behind her back? Who wants that kind of friend? We all know what kind of woman she is so it’s no wonder she doesn’t have any friends.
My guess is she’s been trying YET again to get a radio/tv interview to YET again plug her Amazing🙄🙄 weight loss journey 😴😴 And no one will touch her.
she’s obviously seen the likes of Julie and Sarah get interviews regarding trolls and wants to try the same angle. Unfortunately for Tess the stations know well what she’s like for lying and that interviews in the past were a total disaster.
She’s not relevant enough for anyone to troll. No one actually gives a tit.
She should just feck off with the stupid shower selfie, and use the room for what it’s intended..... a Good Wash!

Doing herself no favours either using The F and C words in actual posts not just stories.
no Brand will touch someone using that kind of language.
The language !!! Don't follow her, went for a nosey - so rough

Reactions: 4
There must be an outbreak of nits in her house.. she’s going attacking the kids with the comb at this hour of the night

Reactions: 6
Appar they're act rampant right now typical back to school time!
How can they be rampant?
households are supposed to be social distancing with the last 6 months and no school for the same length of time.
Not that I’d be one bit surprised if all her kids had nits but making out that shes’s doing a public service announcement 😂😂. Just as revolting as Julie Twins and her very one gets worms talk.
Eh no they don’t

Get a hold of yer self Tess and look after yer kids.. instead of having your head up your hole and continually begging for attention (and freebies)
I would be morto admitting I was still only 39 she looks like a woman heading for 50.

Reactions: 6
I just looked at her page her language is shocking?? How has she so many followers??

Reactions: 1
I just looked at her page her language is shocking?? How has she so many followers??
She has so many followers because they’re waiting for the next instalment of the train wreck that is “Supermom“ Slimming

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Child Benefit day yesterday and today she’s getting the fake hair done, great to see she’s putting the money to good use.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.