Supermom Slimming (Teresa Mc Grath)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How old is she 😱😱
40 in September

imagine the baby can’t eat sleep or be put down But off she goes to cork to get lashes and brows. Priorities 😂

Going on how tired she is all day. Only reason she’s tired is cos she never has them kids and isn’t a bit used to it.

Reactions: 5
Her older kids mind the younger kids ALL the time. Poor hunter has been found wondering out on the road loads of times. She couldn't give a shite about anyone only herself. The stories I've heard about the way she treats them kids is shocking. She gave her older kids an awful life. Her oldest boy wants nothing to do with her. Can't even believe she's the neck to call herself supermom 🙄

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
Her older kids mind the younger kids ALL the time. Poor hunter has been found wondering out on the road loads of times. She couldn't give a shite about anyone only herself. The stories I've heard about the way she treats them kids is shocking. She gave her older kids an awful life. Her oldest boy wants nothing to do with her. Can't even believe she's the neck to call herself supermom 🙄
Oh she’s some neck alright longer than a swans

Reactions: 1
Super gom more like

Reactions: 5
The poor children.
How bad a parent do you actually have to be for tusla to intervene

Reactions: 2
She hasn’t worked since she was fired from SW last year.
She does well out of the social 8 kids €600 pw + monthly domiciliary payment for Boy she’s supposed to care for full time + big house paid for.
back to school payment alone is €1350 plus she’ll do the same as last year plead poverty to Svp and what she doesn’t get from them she goes straight to Barnardos. Marcus also pays maintenance but she would never tell ye that. His family clothed the kids This summer

Last December she set up a fake go fund me for her kids. She got caught out as it was linked to her phone number, she changed her phone number ( anyone remember the posts about waiting for her Christmas present of a new phone )
Honest to god she has no shame.
Hair lashes nails all free id say but still the amount she spends on herself is crazy. The kids are never bought anything new she thinks it’s funny when they’re shoes are flapping off their poor feet.
Who's she caring for?

not surprised. parentification is abuse

Who's she caring for?
I don’t want to say his name but he is the 2nd boy. On the spectrum so she claims domicilary and carers for him. In typical SM fashion she just uses him for an extra few €€
He’s one of the elder children so has to look after the younger ones while she lives life of a person with no kids.
It’s no secret those kids have been subjected to years of abuse. 😢 both mental & physical.
It’s so sad the eldest 3 are very vulnerable as anyone can imagine, lots of psychological trauma.
One of them was locked out of the house last winter by SM who was in a drunken rage. The child walked the 10k on unlit country roads to a friends house.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
She's not in her 40s yet as she stated in her live the other night 😂 I didn't even notice that tan until you pointed it out 😂
[/QUOTE]
I don’t want to say his name but he is the 2nd boy. On the spectrum so she claims domicilary and carers for him. In typical SM fashion she just uses him for an extra few €€
He’s one of the elder children so has to look after the younger ones while she lives life of a person with no kids.
It’s no secret those kids have been subjected to years of abuse. 😢 both mental & physical.
It’s so sad the eldest 3 are very vulnerable as anyone can imagine, lots of psychological trauma.
One of them was locked out of the house last winter by SM who was in a drunken rage. The child walked the 10k on unlit country roads to a friends house.
That's so sad, the poor child. She should be ashamed of herself.

The poor children.
How bad a parent do you actually have to be for tusla to intervene
You’d be surprised.
the older kids also work very hard to keep the family together, years of being threatened with them all being split up works in SMs favour when TUSLA interview them. She is beyond disgusting but knows her way around social services. Teachers, neighbours , family have all reported her for abuse andneglect but she always manages to get the kids back eventually. She only had short term access until a few months ago.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
She's not in her 40s yet as she stated in her live the other night 😂 I didn't even notice that tan until you pointed it out 😂
That's so sad, the poor child. She should be ashamed of herself.
[/QUOTE]
Shame is not an emotion Tess is familiar with

The woman is the most narcissistic person on Instagram and that’s saying a lot, she’s so full of self importance it’s actually bizarre looking at her the weird faces she makes into the phone the way she even says welllllllll, it’s like the kids are props on the Theresa show the camera might be on them but it’s always angled towards her fake tits and her manic grin into the camera. I used to love her in the beginning but her mask slipped showing her true self and she’s vile, her ex is no better then stealing money from that vulnerable man was absolutely disgraceful she should be ashamed of herself, and don’t get me started on her tacky hair she’s possibly the worst advertising for that hairdressers... now that’s my two cents of a Thursday 😅

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
The woman is the most narcissistic person on Instagram and that’s saying a lot, she’s so full of self importance it’s actually bizarre looking at her the weird faces she makes into the phone the way she even says welllllllll, it’s like the kids are props on the Theresa show the camera might be on them but it’s always angled towards her fake tits and her manic grin into the camera. I used to love her in the beginning but her mask slipped showing her true self and she’s vile, her ex is no better then stealing money from that vulnerable man was absolutely disgraceful she should be ashamed of herself, and don’t get me started on her tacky hair she’s possibly the worst advertising for that hairdressers... now that’s my two cents of a Thursday 😅
Agree about the ex, they are both scumbags always were. Colm isn’t the knight in shining armour she paints him to be either. He has a history of violence going back years. Fancies himself as a self help guru now but plenty saw his true colours last year when tit hit the fan with anna , a real Nasty piece of work.
2 Narcissistic people with serious mental health issues. I do wonder what she will do to him though when it all goes tits up 😂😂

• Wow
I’m gonna get the popcorn for when that tit show ends Cos omg colm better stay single she’d be out to mangle any girl that gets with him....

Reactions: 3
I saw her in person for the first time recently. Have to give it to her shes a great figure but looks like she'd kill you if you looked sideways at her 🤣

• Haha
I can’t wait to hear why she didn’t go through with the tummy tuck. I’ll be blown over if she tells the truth and says she was dropped as an ambassador because of her drink driving escapade. But I’m sure she won’t. Cue the lies. That’s if the live even takes place of course.

Jesus christ so was like this even when she was big why in God's name did they have that many kids like its bizarre and she wants to act like a teenager she needs to ask pippa for her plastic surgeons number🤣

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.