Supermom Slimming (Teresa Mc Grath)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is she having a laugh with her “ only chance I get to study is when the kids are in bed” ??

and she just back from her weekly hair appointment, Or was it nails or lashes??
No kids all last weekend either and they go to their dads more than hers any given week.

She has more free time than any parent I know , she just spends it in the gym, parading around town flicking her fake hair and flashing her fake tits or lounging on some couch or other.
Anyone catch the comment on her birthday that “today Would be the same as every other day”
I’d say she was raging there wasn’t a big surprise 💍

Reactions: 4
Is she having a laugh with her “ only chance I get to study is when the kids are in bed” ??

No kids all last weekend either and they go to their dads more than hers any given week.

She has more free time than any parent I know , she just spends it in the gym, parading around town flicking her fake hair and flashing her fake tits or lounging on some couch or other.
Anyone catch the comment on her birthday that “today Would be the same as every other day”
Haha, what makes her think she’s going to be the wan that snares Colm, he’s escaped this long and they were far better women than her!

Reactions: 3
Who in their right mind would want Colm especially after he's been the marked territory of supermom. He's tarnished for life

Reactions: 6

Twins and me have the most free child time ever!! 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 2
Twins and me have the most free child time ever!! 🤷‍♀️
I can assure you they are on a par, Tess just isn’t as stupid to show it all on Insta anymore. If she has the kids they are on her stories... that’s very little nowadays. She’s local to me and I know her, trust me she has A LOT of free time.

I can assure you they are on a par, Tess just isn’t as stupid to show it all on Insta anymore. If she has the kids they are on her stories... that’s very little nowadays. She’s local to me and I know her, trust me she has A LOT of free time.
It’s great isn’t it. We’ve three big enough Instagramers in or around town!

• Haha
[Q
What makes her super?? Btw

How can they be rampant?
households are supposed to be social distancing with the last 6 months and no school for the same length of time.
Not that I’d be one bit surprised if all her kids had nits but making out that shes’s doing a public service announcement 😂😂. Just as revolting as Julie Twins and her very one gets worms talk.
Eh no they don’t

Get a hold of yer self Tess and look after yer kids.. instead of having your head up your hole and continually begging for attention (and freebies)
I would be morto admitting I was still only 39 she looks like a woman heading for 50.
My friends child got them and like u say we were like where d hell did he pick them up and chemist said nothin has changed this year even with covid I guess kids are back at sports school ect so theyll pass

No one should have lice or nits after the lockdown unless parents left their kids untreated for 6 months and came back to school with them.

Reactions: 5
No one should have lice or nits after the lockdown unless parents left their kids untreated for 6 months and came back to school with them.
Well where I live nothing changed regarding kids out playing together all the time playgrounds and skate board parks opened full of kid’s & teens.

Well where I live nothing changed regarding kids out playing together all the time playgrounds and skate board parks opened full of kid’s & teens.
All playgrounds etc were closed from March to July, kids were not meant to be out mixing with other kids, that was the whole point.

Nits should have been all but eradicated during the last 6 months as close contact between kids was supposed to be stopped. Especially them being close enough to get headlice.
Parents of Kids with Nits now clearly had a complete disregard for the government guidelines or didn’t bother treating them since before schools closed. Whatever way you look at it there’s no excuse. Lazy parenting.

I like Eimear Hutchinson? Lots of Ads alright but a really good interested mom/wife/female

Reactions: 3
I like Eimear Hutchinson? Lots of Ads alright but a really good interested mom/wife/female
I agree, lots of ads but I just skip through those. I love watching the youngest girl she seems to keep Eimear on her toes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.