Supermom Slimming (Teresa Mc Grath)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That stupid face she makes every time she speaks makes me wanna throw my phone at the wall. 😏

Reactions: 10
Oh Lordie If people that follow her only knew what she was really like... she hasn’t a friend around the local area and this is a fact. She’s a class a gobdshite

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She’s now looking for advice from anyone who had a tummy tuck abroad 🙄. Avoca Clinic dropped her like a hot potato last year after the drink driving.
Is she right in the head???? Who the duck in these times would contemplate a tummy tuck in Ireland never mind going abroad for one??? She is so self obsessed

She’s now looking for advice from anyone who had a tummy tuck abroad 🙄. Avoca Clinic dropped her like a hot potato last year after the drink driving.
Is she right in the head???? Who the duck in these times would contemplate a tummy tuck in Ireland never mind going abroad for one??? She is so self obsessed
I'd say she's bulling that she lost out on the free one with avoca😂😂😂

Reactions: 3
It just goes to show that she doesn't actually believe in the businesses she promotes, Avoca were the best ever when she was getting a discount but now that she's not, she's willing to go abroad! Any brands that use her to promote them are stupid, no loyalty there and we all know it!

Reactions: 4
It just goes to show that she doesn't actually believe in the businesses she promotes, Avoca were the best ever when she was getting a discount but now that she's not, she's willing to go abroad! Any brands that use her to promote them are stupid, no loyalty there and we all know it!
Very very true, if they were that amazing she'd get it done with them 😁

Shes very quiet these days, I stopped following cause the whole thing was such a farce. As far as I’m concerned Colm is every bit as bad as her, they are well met. I think there was another compo claim over a fall, broken footpath or something. She could tell the truth of her life depended on it I’d say.

Reactions: 1
Did she Hurt her pelvis cycling a bike? Didn't her poor mum die on a bike, certain last thing I'd be setting myself upon

Did she Hurt her pelvis cycling a bike? Didn't her poor mum die on a bike, certain last thing I'd be setting myself upon
Yes she did... certainly wouldn’t be laughing about it and making a joke about it. Her fanny was broke long ago from all the 18year olds she do be riding

• Haha
All the stories that are goin around must have some truth to them ... but ya I heard she likes them young I seen a video of her off her face in the back of a car with a local guy .. hes also in to fitness and coke...he was showing any1 and every1 the vid

• Wow
Reactions: 3
All the stories that are goin around must have some truth to them ... but ya I heard she likes them young I seen a video of her off her face in the back of a car with a local guy .. hes also in to fitness and coke...he was showing any1 and every1 the vid
Noooo 😳
As in “at it” in the back of the car?

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.