Supermom Slimming (Teresa Mc Grath)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She just posted on Instagram that she wasn't spotted in penneys today and she is not going on holidays. Said she is receiving nasty DMs from people
Plenty of people who know her personally have commented on the situation. Everybody can’t be wrong.

Nobody cares for her excuses anymore. People used to tolerate her tit because she was funny. And then she turned into some kind of sex crazed Singleton after her boob job and now people have had enough of the bollocks.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
used to like her at the once she got the boob job she totally changed
it's her kids I feel sorry for especially her older ones who I'm sure are on social media and since she's plastered all over social media for her own wrong doings I'm sure the older kids can't help but see it must be so embarrassing for them she totally changed personality when she got the boobs think I've seen more of her diddies than I've me own the last few months 😂 as for her going live doing her "sex q and a"😳
Especially when she claims not to have had ‘a ride’ in absolutely ages 🤣

Theres alot of people saying they are seeing her at x etc. People should start snapping her so they can back it up and shoot down her lies

ah here is this the same Marcus Sweeney from Mitchelstown as her ex SCUMBAGS!!!

Man cleaned out friend’s bank account
  • The Corkman
  • 2 Dec 2010
A MAN who used his friend’s bank card to withdraw cash that he used to help furnish his new home has been order to pay back the money if he wants to avoid going to jail.
Marcus Sweeney, of 1a Market Place, Mitchelstown, pleaded guilty to seven sample charges of theft at last Friday’s sitting of Fermoy District Court.
Inspector Tony O’Sullivan told the court that a close friend of the 38-year-old defendant had received an ATM card for the first time and was not able to use it.
“The injured party gave the defendant the card and the PIN number and asked him to withdraw some cash for him, which he did on August 27 last,” said the inspector.
“It was either on that date or in the following week that the defendant took the card and over a period of time made a total of 41 withdrawals totalling €13,605.94,” he added.
The inspector said that the Director of Public Prosecutions had instructed that were Sweeney to plead guilty the gardai would be willing to proceed with seven sample charges. They had however, ordered that gardai give evidence regarding the entire outstanding amount of missing money.
“The defendant was a close fiend of the injured party. He cleaned out his bank account. It was only when he got a letter from the bank that he realised the account had been emptied,” said the inspector.
“I believe the defendant would be willing to pay back the full amount in compensation if given the chance,” he added.
Solicitor Patrick O’Riordan confirmed that his client, a married man with five children and another on the way, was pleading guilty to the sample charges.
He said that the matter only seemed to come to light in June of this year, despite the fact that the bulk of the initial 41 charges related to the period between September and December 2009.
“Mr Sweeney would say that he had personal problems and that he suffers from depression. He had moved to a new house and had no money with which to furnish it, so he went off and used the money from his friend’s bank account,” said Mr O’Riordan.
“He did intend to pay it back but has been unable to do so yet. I would be asking that the court give him some time to do so. He realises that there are only sample charges before the court and he will have to repay the entire amount,” he added.
Mr O’Riordan said that his client hoped to raise the compensation through a combination of help from family members and a Credit Union loan.
Judge Olann Kelleher agreed to a request from the solicitor to adjourn the matter until March of next year for the money to be repaid.
“I understand that times are hard, but it this money is not paid back you will be at huge risk of going to jail,” the judge told Sweeney.

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Plenty of people who know her personally have commented on the situation. Everybody can’t be wrong.

Nobody cares for her excuses anymore. People used to tolerate her tit because she was funny. And then she turned into some kind of sex crazed Singleton after her boob job and now people have had enough of the bollocks.
spot on

Anyone mind sharing what happened with her being a SW consultant. I'm assuming she left because I can't imagine how you'd F that up and get fired!

Reactions: 1
Apparently she owed money and called people fat and lazy when she as drunk

Jesus, she needs to step away from her phone, why is she even answering these questions.

What the heck SMS her account is over 50k now. How are people still following her? Some supermom she is bagging another woman's man

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.