Supermom Slimming (Teresa Mc Grath)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s goin on like a 13yr old at the minute ... the woman looks great there’s no denying it but hey surgery can and a stolen personal trainer bf can do that for ya 🤷🏼‍♀️ Lying up on Colm’s couch wit the ratty hair extensions fanned around her Jesus I’m cringing

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Did her drink driving case go to court? She was still driving not too long ago.

Interesting that shes always been fond of the spot light, plenty of interviews given about how upset she was about the wrong baby being given to her for a few hours. Upsetting sure but she gave a lot of interviews hamming up the upset and possible legal action, wonder how much she got in the end $$$

I followed her for ages, long before she became a sw consultant & felt she was very honest with regards MH, she spent time in a hospital just after a baby (I stand corrected could have been when pregnant) and she spoke loads about it etc but the she left her husband/got a boob job & suddenly became this wannabe femme fatal, the drink driving with what appeared to be zero remorse did it for me & I stopped following her.

Reactions: 4
I followed her for ages, long before she became a sw consultant & felt she was very honest with regards MH, she spent time in a hospital just after a baby (I stand corrected could have been when pregnant) and she spoke loads about it etc but the she left her husband/got a boob job & suddenly became this wannabe femme fatal, the drink driving with what appeared to be zero remorse did it for me & I stopped following her.
Cant believe a word out of her mouth doe !!!

Reactions: 1
Very weird, she posted that pic saying she broke her fanny and then a call out page posted it and then she deleted it? I dont know what to believe with her.....

Reactions: 1
You have to feel sorry for the poor kids involved in her car crash of a life

Reactions: 5
She’s goin on like a 13yr old at the minute ... the woman looks great there’s no denying it but hey surgery can and a stolen personal trainer bf can do that for ya 🤷🏼‍♀️ Lying up on Colm’s couch wit the ratty hair extensions fanned around her Jesus I’m cringing
You can't Steal someone!!!

I think she put up a little post on her stories, a lot of her family dont talk to her
Last August he was working doing some type of building work at a school and he fell and died.
It was mentioned on news reports, there was a big go fund me for his kids,etc. He had a kid who was autistic/non verbal/ lots of issues to be honest. Very hard on them.
I didn’t see her mention it at all really tough.

I know the family.. she was told take down her insta post about him and told not to post about him...he had an accident at work that resulted in his death he had 3 kids and a wife...i know he had nothing to do with supermom hadnt talk to year in years ...she wasn't at the hospital r funeral which wasn't a surprise for everyone in the town most people don't like her even her own family want nothing to do with her...

Reactions: 4
I know the family.. she was told take down her insta post about him and told not to post about him...he had an accident at work that resulted in his death he had 3 kids and a wife...i know he had nothing to do with supermom hadnt talk to year in years ...she wasn't at the hospital r funeral which wasn't a surprise for everyone in the town most people don't like her even her own family want nothing to do with her...
Thats sort of the feeling I get also. I’m from the town also and know of the family.
She’s always been a bit hyper.
She isn’t as popular as the other local instagramers!

Reactions: 3
Its says alot when your family turn there backs on you...just shows what kind of person she is her followers would want to wake up...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.