Supermom Slimming (Teresa Mc Grath)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wouldn't belittle anyone for having a wee shag or shift in the back of a car 😂😂 once they are over 18 and gave consent who cares ? We've all had a bit of hanky panky in places we probably shouldn't 😂 and if ye didn't ye should try it sometime

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
I thought that was a childs toy on her shoulder in the latest video, its her hair. Its like straw. Just awful

I think shes living the life now she should of had in her 20s except then she was obv having 8 kids jesus is there no contraception where she lives no?

Reactions: 1
I wouldn't belittle anyone for having a wee shag or shift in the back of a car 😂😂 once they are over 18 and gave consent who cares ? We've all had a bit of hanky panky in places we probably shouldn't 😂
Maybe her teenage children care. A bit of discretion wouldn't go astray

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Yeah maybe..well I don't think she's doing that anymore , well I hope not since she's with colm. I actually really liked her at the start but then she just kept doing tit things and pulling the poor me card with mental health and about her poor mam dying , which is awful 😭 but she should have a bit more cop on with the age she is.

Reactions: 2
Yeah maybe..well I don't think she's doing that anymore , well I hope not since she's with colm. I actually really liked her at the start but then she just kept doing tit things and pulling the poor me card with mental health and about her poor mam dying , which is awful 😭 but she should have a bit more cop on with the age she is.
She was likable. She had a great thing going with Instagram and and slimming world but she totally f**ked it up with her behaviour. Mind you, that behaviour is the real her. She's will never get it back.

Reactions: 2
She was likable. She had a great thing going with Instagram and and slimming world but she totally f**ked it up with her behaviour. Mind you, that behaviour is the real her. She's will never get it back.
She had everyone on social media fooled that’s what she had, anyone that actually knew her knew her knew the truth. All a pack of lies.

Supermom in the car driving wearing her across the body handbag ?? Like that’s not bizarre enough now she’s havin a nap with it still on 🤣 the mind BOGGLES

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Exactly imagine hearing around town thats what ur mother is at... also spare a thought for the mother of the 18 yrd old who she was riding... who if all the stories are true wasnt happy and confronted her in a local pub about it... only for superwhatever to laugh in her face

• Wow
Exactly imagine hearing around town thats what ur mother is at... also spare a thought for the mother of the 18 yrd old who she was riding... who if all the stories are true wasnt happy and confronted her in a local pub about it... only for superwhatever to laugh in her face
Did a mother really confront her in the pub,? 🙈

Did a mother really confront her in the pub,? 🙈
Yep that’s well known. Just wish people realised when watching her what she’s like. And this isn’t a downfall from the split up and all that this woman has always been like this she’s a nut case but an evil one.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Most court cases are adjourned due to covid. And I know she was caught ages ago. But they always get put back. I know this as I’ve a close friend up on similar charges. He’s not being done until October and even at that prob will get adjourned

Most court cases are adjourned due to covid. And I know she was caught ages ago. But they always get put back. I know this as I’ve a close friend up on similar charges. He’s not being done until October and even at that prob will get adjourned
Mental something tells me she'll squirm out of it due to kids mental illness or somehing.

She has a new kitten on her stories today. Are those 2 dogs she recently purchased gone?

Was she ever charged for drink driving. Did the case go to court.
She’s put the court appearances off twice - claiming mental health issues. The first time was January n the 2nd a month later, so she’s used up her free passes
Covid put back her court date but she will have to answer the case when she’s next on the docket.
she wil definitely claim that she is a changed person n it was down to wrong meds, marriage break down. Usual bullshit.
Guarantee she’s still driving the roads phone in one hand fag in the other when she gets banned. Small little thing like a driving ban won’t stop her from “training” with creepy colm.
They were broken up for the millionth time this past week but back together since yesterday cos she needed a spin to cork 😂😂😂
Did she do her live last night??

She has a new kitten on her stories today. Are those 2 dogs she recently purchased gone?
them pups are Colms
He runs a puppy farm out of his back yard

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.