Supermom Slimming (Teresa Mc Grath)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Its says alot when your family turn there backs on you...just shows what kind of person she is her followers would want to wake up...
I was in a shopping center with my Mam before and saw her in the distance and she dragged Colm into a jewelers and we both said poor man. He also had a look on his face that he didn’t want to go in.

Reactions: 2
I watched her for a few days back when she used to post all the time... Had to unfollow

I couldn’t believe the way she spoke to her children.

And about her children.

And the way she shoved the phone into the little girls face, looking for cute or “annoying” things her own child did and said in order to garner attention from her Audience

What a life.

She seems extremely........rough.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Scarlet for her collab being such a huge fail.

teeth whitening giveaway failed to get 1000 follows in over a week so she can’t do the giveaway until they reach 3500.

Reactions: 6
Scarlet for her collab being such a huge fail.

teeth whitening giveaway failed to get 1000 follows in over a week so she can’t do the giveaway until they reach 3500.
Why people still follow is beyond me ... let alone companys wanting to collab with..fyi shes still knocking off her husband aswell

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Why people still follow is beyond me ... let alone companys wanting to collab with..fyi shes still knocking off her husband aswell
She’s definitely the hardest working at trying to get #collab #ad , basically anything for free. I think people are right through her though n only follow for the next fu*k up. He husband isn’t the only one 😂😂

Reactions: 1
She’s definitely the hardest working at trying to get #collab #ad , basically anything for free. I think people are right through her though n only follow for the next fu*k up. He husband isn’t the only one 😂😂
Any one that will give her a bit of coke and pays her attention will get the ride iv heard 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Sometimes I can't help but feel sorry for her. I think she met her ex husband when she was very young, married and 8 kids by the time she was in her mid 30s. Most of us got our crazy tit out of the when we were in our early 20. So, it almost seems like she's rebelling now.

Reactions: 8
Sometimes I can't help but feel sorry for her. I think she met her ex husband when she was very young, married and 8 kids by the time she was in her mid 30s. Most of us got our crazy tit out of the when we were in our early 20. So, it almost seems like she's rebelling now.
Oh don’t worry she did plenty of tit in her 20’s n 30’s too she just wasnt on the internet showing 50000 followers.

To put things into perspective her n ex husband used to beat the crap out of each other in public after drinks out, she started a fight at her own wedding with a guest broke her arm falling off a table. Didn’t have a relationship with her parents or siblings as she called Tusla on a brother when he had an issue with her drinking. Numerous affairs one time when the ex moved out for 3 days she moved some other fella into house. 3 days!!!!!
at the time of court for ripping off their friend , she admitted herself to psychiatric to avoid charges. A false fall claim off council paid for the new boobs. Always was way to fond of the drink n drugs. No problem leaving the kids alone either. I know a fella who has her naked pic as his screensaver ( full frontal ) she sent it to him a few days after she crashed when she said she was getting help in a hospital 😂😂😂. Honestly living in the same town as her we all know what’sshe’s like all her life.

• Wow
Reactions: 29
You can't Steal someone!!!
Well you can but its called kidnapping 🤣🤣🤣

Oh don’t worry she did plenty of tit in her 20’s n 30’s too she just wasnt on the internet showing 50000 followers.

To put things into perspective her n ex husband used to beat the crap out of each other in public after drinks out, she started a fight at her own wedding with a guest broke her arm falling off a table. Didn’t have a relationship with her parents or siblings as she called Tusla on a brother when he had an issue with her drinking. Numerous affairs one time when the ex moved out for 3 days she moved some other fella into house. 3 days!!!!!
at the time of court for ripping off their friend , she admitted herself to psychiatric to avoid charges. A false fall claim off council paid for the new boobs. Always was way to fond of the drink n drugs. No problem leaving the kids alone either. I know a fella who has her naked pic as his screensaver ( full frontal ) she sent it to him a few days after she crashed when she said she was getting help in a hospital 😂😂😂. Honestly living in the same town as her we all know what’sshe’s like all her life.
It was knee not her arm but she didn't brake it she just hurt it but made a big deal ambulance was called then fight broke out coz her husband didn't want to go to the hospital with her... she did all this to put in a claim so she could get out if paying the hotel 🤣🤣🤣.. a friend of mine was at the wedding saw the whole thing she said it was like an episode of eastenders and all her family just ignored it and carried on coz they knew what she was at 🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Always thought SMS was the type of person I imagine when I read those stories about people who go to court for ridiculous compo claims...

Always thought SMS was the type of person I imagine when I read those stories about people who go to court for ridiculous compo claims...
Definitely at least 2 dodgy compo claims that I know of .... so yes she is that kind of grubby scrounger type person.

Reactions: 3
Definitely looking for a discounted tummy tuck, she’s common as muck I used to like her in the beginning but the bigger her page got and the smaller her body got the trashier she became, the way she took every opportunity to trash talk her husband was horrible. The whole thing with Colm’s ex too was horrible it’s a testament to the person she is.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.