Supermom Slimming (Teresa Mc Grath)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's on live now for anyone who wants to have a nose 😜
Anyone bother watching the live, did she get many watching? Her followers going down.

Is she still smoking? Bet Colm hates her smoking if she is.

Did she ever get the dogs off Colm, what happened poor Gizmo, he spent his time locked in the shed by the looks of it.

Reactions: 2
Still
Anyone bother watching the live, did she get many watching? Her followers going down.

Is she still smoking? Bet Colm hates her smoking if she is.

Did she ever get the dogs off Colm, what happened poor Gizmo, he spent his time locked in the shed by the looks of it.
Shes definitely still smoking
Colm has the 2 pups to add to his 3 adult dogs in a tiny yard in a housing estate. It’s beyond cruelty.
I hope none of the 300 people watchin the live last night were sucked in by her lies.
If only Colm had as much time for his own kids that she says he has for hers... He sounds like such a saint 🙄 she’s full of tit😂😂
This is yet another attempt to boost her falling follower numbers. Desperation🙄

Reactions: 3
Still

Shes definitely still smoking
Colm has the 2 pups to add to his 3 adult dogs in a tiny yard in a housing estate. It’s beyond cruelty.
I hope none of the 300 people watchin the live last night were sucked in by her lies.
If only Colm had as much time for his own kids that she says he has for hers... He sounds like such a saint 🙄 she’s full of tit😂😂
This is yet another attempt to boost her falling follower numbers. Desperation🙄
No top live in the country so..
Any mention of the double stroker :p

Reactions: 1
I was watching, there was over 650 were watching at one stage, I didn't watch all of it tho, phone was going dead 🙄

I was watching, there was over 650 were watching at one stage, I didn't watch all of it tho, phone was going dead 🙄
It was around 300 when I switched off
Couldn’t listen to her lies anymore😂😂
If she’s to be believed she’ll have the 8 kids now full time until next Tuesday 😂😂
She’s only drank twice since her DD incident,
and Colm is in the running for Father of the year 🙄🙄
Next she’ll be telling us she’s raising money for some charity 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
How the hell did she forget to pick up the kitten from the vets? 😥 Poor cat stuck in there another night , saying that he's probably better off in there than having the kids pulling at him when he's sore 😨

• Angry
Reactions: 3
How the hell did she forget to pick up the kitten from the vets? 😥 Poor cat stuck in there another night , saying that he's probably better off in there than having the kids pulling at him when he's sore 😨
More to do with paying the vet bill than forgetting .... that woman has more outstanding debts than AIB

Stupid witch, where's gizmo too what happened him.
She filming Hunter with the cut lip and all shes worried about is the light makes her look bad.

• Angry
Reactions: 5
Is she working now how does she survive money wise the chewing all the time is head wrecking! Sure she gets no influencer work either.

Is she working now how does she survive money wise the chewing all the time is head wrecking! Sure she gets no influencer work either.
She hasn’t worked since she was fired from SW last year.
She does well out of the social 8 kids €600 pw + monthly domiciliary payment for Boy she’s supposed to care for full time + big house paid for.
back to school payment alone is €1350 plus she’ll do the same as last year plead poverty to Svp and what she doesn’t get from them she goes straight to Barnardos. Marcus also pays maintenance but she would never tell ye that. His family clothed the kids This summer

Last December she set up a fake go fund me for her kids. She got caught out as it was linked to her phone number, she changed her phone number ( anyone remember the posts about waiting for her Christmas present of a new phone )
Honest to god she has no shame.
Hair lashes nails all free id say but still the amount she spends on herself is crazy. The kids are never bought anything new she thinks it’s funny when they’re shoes are flapping off their poor feet.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Stupid witch, where's gizmo too what happened him.
She filming Hunter with the cut lip and all shes worried about is the light makes her look bad.
Gizmo got killed on the road, he was always left out roaming

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 5
She’s scaldy lookin today with the tan and ya know what I have 3 kids and I’ve been tired now since 2015 so I can’t stomach it when she says she’s drained like surely she figured that out after the first few kids ?!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.