Supermom Slimming (Teresa Mc Grath)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just looked at her there she can talk about bikes, biopsies, leggings, etc all in the one walk as they just all flow together.
She’s definitely reading the thread here. 😂😂
Trying way too hard to prove she still gets # collabs. As for the biopsy... I’ll believe it when I see it.🤥🤥🤥

Reactions: 3
100% NOT PREGNANT

she’s just bringing up the previous “cancer” diagnosis to get a favourable outcome in court.
how coincidental that she starts on about biopsy’s and scans when Anna has been diagnosed recently with cancer and Tess has a history of using medical issues to gain sympathy.
you could see this coming a mile off 🙄🙄

there was someone that supposedly worked in the hospital at the time and came out saying she never had cancer. Possibly had a Hysterectomy for other reasons ?? Or just had her tubes tied as she was due to have that done.
it was also suggested around here that it was actually a repair op for a botched gastric band surgery done the year before??
Who knows with her . 🙄
Where are you getting this information about Anna having cancer? This is not true, why would you post private information like that even if it was?

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Agree it’s not true at all!
I assume you know Anna personally but I can tell you that it is fact.
I spoke with her myself. I agree it is a private matter which is why I haven’t said anything further. I won’t either. its treatable and the outcome should be a positive one. 😊

I spoke with her myself. I agree it is a private matter which is why I haven’t said anything further. I won’t either. its treatable and the outcome should be a positive one. 😊
And while you were talking to her did you tell her you were posting about her private matter on a public forum? You shouldn’t bring up something like that when it wasn’t relevant.. if you are her friend your a pretty crappy one..

Reactions: 5
And while you were talking to her did you tell her you were posting about her private matter on a public forum? You shouldn’t bring up something like that when it wasn’t relevant.. if you are her friend your a pretty crappy one..
I do feel like a crappy person actually. I hope she never sees this or knows that I’ve made a very private thing public. I’ve over shared and I’m sorry.
What I had stupidly hoped was that anyone reading this would understand what an absolute woman tess is. That followers would know that tess would have no problem lying about a cancer diagnosis if she thought it would gain her sympathy, From both the court and followers.
It pisses me off that people still follow her and she still has access to her kids when after everything she’s done she should be locked up.

I do feel like a crappy person actually. I hope she never sees this or knows that I’ve made a very private thing public. I’ve over shared and I’m sorry.
What I had stupidly hoped was that anyone reading this would understand what an absolute woman tess is. That followers would know that tess would have no problem lying about a cancer diagnosis if she thought it would gain her sympathy, From both the court and followers.
It pisses me off that people still follow her and she still has access to her kids when after everything she’s done she should be locked up.
Maybe go back & delete your posts

I do know her i had a great conversation with her when i met with her last week i will have another great one with her this week. See i could go into details about what is going on with her but wouldn’t lower myself to broadcast her privacy. She’s seen what’s here already.

As for who this thread is about she is the lowest of the lowest.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.