Supermom Slimming (Teresa Mc Grath)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Attempting to moderate, or telling people what to post is against the rules, please report, keep scrolling or ignore a user - Please read our rules and why they're important
I can’t remember all the exact details but pix were on her Facebook or Instagram
Think the car was set on fire but it also caught the house lots of damage. Crazy tit. don’t think She ever named Tess publicly but it was arson and obviously no one else was a suspect.
i wasn’t surprised when I heard No one round here was.
I think this is a dangerous enough thing to post here, it’s a fairly big accusation.

I think this is a dangerous enough thing to post here, it’s a fairly big accusation.
It’s fairly common knowledge round my area. Was also a series of arsons on cars in the estate she lived in with the husband back a few years ago.
It would only become dangerous if Tess figures out who I am as she’d probably do the same to my house😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
It’s not only dangerous then to be honest. It’s out of line and not really what this is about. This is the kinda stuff that overshadows the genuine call outs and gives the forums a bad name. It’s a massive accusation for you to make and whether it’s ‘common knowledge’ or not, it’s still hearsay.
This is exactly what these pages are about. Giving the real picture of the people behind the Instagram persona. Calling out their bullshit or debunking the lies they tell.

The stories / rumours / are all part of it. From the people that really know the insta famous 🙄🙄
I’ve already stated I know all 3 parties from the SM saga so what I post is truth ( to the absolute best of my knowledge) something you will never get from Tess.

this is a forum for free speech and telling posters what and what not to post is definitely frowned upon. 🙄

Reactions: 5
How hasn't she been up on her drink drive charge yet ? I know covid etc but I had a court date with my ex husband (custody agreement/maintenance ) and ours was rescheduled to July 14th and we are done and dusted ....

Reactions: 1
How hasn't she been up on her drink drive charge yet ? I know covid etc but I had a court date with my ex husband (custody agreement/maintenance ) and ours was rescheduled to July 14th and we are done and dusted ....
She probably got it differed for some reason.
I know somebody and they managed to put it off for ages and in the end it didn’t play to there favor.

She probably got it differed for some reason.
I know somebody and they managed to put it off for ages and in the end it didn’t play to there favor.
Strange isn't it how something so serious can be differed ? This country 🙄

Reactions: 3
There's the angle for getting off the drink driving charge
Stop! A law unto herself Id say. iT will be a miracle if she can get out of that. I hope her pregnancy goes alright. I wouldnt wish anything bad with that and can be stressful in itself

Stop! A law unto herself Id say. iT will be a miracle if she can get out of that. I hope her pregnancy goes alright. I wouldnt wish anything bad with that and can be stressful in itself
Is she pregnant? Hadn't she got a full hysterectomy?

Reactions: 5
Pregnant??
She’s had a full hysterectomy she couldn’t be unless she was lying about the hysterectomy but I doubt it there were too many people around her it would have gotten out by now and a lie like that would ruin her, plus I’d say Colm would be wise to her and not end up tied to her with a child.

100% NOT PREGNANT

she’s just bringing up the previous “cancer” diagnosis to get a favourable outcome in court.
how coincidental that she starts on about biopsy’s and scans when Anna has been diagnosed recently with cancer and Tess has a history of using medical issues to gain sympathy.
you could see this coming a mile off 🙄🙄

there was someone that supposedly worked in the hospital at the time and came out saying she never had cancer. Possibly had a Hysterectomy for other reasons ?? Or just had her tubes tied as she was due to have that done.
it was also suggested around here that it was actually a repair op for a botched gastric band surgery done the year before??
Who knows with her . 🙄
Oh god Anna has cancer that’s dreadful god love her I used to follow her from my old Instagram account when all the drama was going on she seems like a lady in comparison to that skank, that’s true you wouldn’t know with her she seems like a good liar she had everyone loving her online at one point but then the mask slipped and showed her true self.

So she's saying she has a growth in her throat?
I find it so hard to believe as anyone who genuinely had even a hint of a cancerous growth in their throat would have given up smoking. Teresa is like a chimney.

Reactions: 4
Just looked at her there she can talk about bikes, biopsies, leggings, etc all in the one walk as they just all flow together.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.