Supermom Slimming #3 Supermom mehole

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wouldn't pass that test today. Fridge cleaned out in anticipation of big shop later. Though I have teen boys in my house or read locusts. Food seems to be devoured at every given opportunity.

Reactions: 5
I wouldn't pass that test today. Fridge cleaned out in anticipation of big shop later. Though I have teen boys in my house or read locusts. Food seems to be devoured at every given opportunity.
Bet you haven't a drink driving conviction and off the road for drink driving to your pt's house twisted after a row in the pub. If she wasn't chasing her pt she could drive to the shops as needed. She was well able to drive to Colum over the years at all hours and leave the small kids with the older kids.

Reactions: 7
Bet you haven't a drink driving conviction and off the road for drink driving to your pt's house twisted after a row in the pub. If she wasn't chasing her pt she could drive to the shops as needed. She was well able to drive to Colum over the years at all hours and leave the small kids with the older kids.
I'm not a fan of her but isn't she paying the price for mistakes now? And you've never made q mistake well done. I'm very very very against drink driving but I've made other mistakes in the past and I wouldn't like someone to constantly remind me of that. In saying that she probably needs to call a day to Instagram but it's nearly an addiction.

Reactions: 8
I'm not a fan of her but isn't she paying the price for mistakes now? And you've never made q mistake well done. I'm very very very against drink driving but I've made other mistakes in the past and I wouldn't like someone to constantly remind me of that. In saying that she probably needs to call a day to Instagram but it's nearly an addiction.
Don't be fooled by her, she's as smug as ever. The original poster mentioned the ham and she decided to go ape over it. People call out the half naked pictures affecting her children and she ignores that. People say she emptied her dads bank account and she ignores it. Those pictures of her half naked are out there forever and more damaging to the children than a missing slice of ham from a sandwich.

I've managed to avoid shagging my pt (we are both married) and your right still retain my full driving licence. I'll put it down to being to laziness and a fondness for my pjs on a sat night

• Haha
I don't know why she continues the old page. She should delete the old and create a new one and start afresh.

No way. Why would Suzanne post that like.

I forgot Suzanne existed. What's her Instagram page called again for a wee nosey? I remember the posts about SMS that's how I first came across her page after everyone on there was posting about the crash.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.