Supermom Slimming #3 Supermom mehole

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Was Colum even around then? I don’t remember hearing about him then and I remember that time clearly, it was like watching a car crash happening and not being able to do anything about it. It was just awful and not at all surprising. Very very sad for the kids.
is she off the road now? I don’t follow her or watch her stories anymore.
Yeah he was around then the reason you didn’t hear about him was he was sneaking around behind his partners back to ride superscum on the sly! That’s why she was posting all the time where she was, how she was on her own, wearing Pennys underwear as outerwear etc etc

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Yeah he was around then the reason you didn’t hear about him was he was sneaking around behind his partners back to ride superscum on the sly! That’s why she was posting all the time where she was, how she was on her own, wearing Pennys underwear as outerwear etc etc
A classy pair!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Zoe didnt change schools after all 🤔… Teresa if you are reading the pic you posted of your 7 legends, Zoe and Jenna are wearing uniforms with the same school crest…. Ps just for the record if you ever have an issue with your followers/haters (same thing) knowing what school your girls attend… REMEMBER you posted a picture on Social media, with their school crests and the name of the school. Your the one giving out that information.

Does anyone know anything about a rumour around town at the mo that she cleared out her fathers bank account 🤔🤔🤔

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Zoe didnt change schools after all 🤔… Teresa if you are reading the pic you posted of your 7 legends, Zoe and Jenna are wearing uniforms with the same school crest…. Ps just for the record if you ever have an issue with your followers/haters (same thing) knowing what school your girls attend… REMEMBER you posted a picture on Social media, with their school crests and the name of the school. Your the one giving out that information.

Does anyone know anything about a rumour around town at the mo that she cleared out her fathers bank account 🤔🤔🤔
Seriously her own fathers bank account!?
Was just thinking she might have actually coped on to herself
Who brings kids to school as she’s off the road???

Reactions: 4
she said she decided to keep Jenna back a year. id say the school made that decision she shouldn't ya e been allowed to send her last year when she was clearly too young

Reactions: 7
she said she decided to keep Jenna back a year. id say the school made that decision she shouldn't ya e been allowed to send her last year when she was clearly too young
I thought that too it was the teachers who probably said it was in the child's best interest. Thats awful if she has took money on her father.

Reactions: 2

I'd say the only thing she could clear in the father's bank account wud b he's over draft... he is broke ...heard that he got a big chunk of money after he's wife died as a result of an accident and its all gone

Reactions: 1
The story about forgetting to put the ham in the kids sandwiches yesterday 🤥 I’d say the selfish yoke just had nothing in the house or if she did she hadn’t enough for everyone. That story was just to cover her arse with any local people watching as kids in their class would definitely carry that story home that such and such had an empty sandwich for lunch. She’d be the talk of mitchelstown yet again. I’d say all her money goes on herself tbh

• Sad
Reactions: 6
The story about forgetting to put the ham in the kids sandwiches yesterday 🤥 I’d say the selfish yoke just had nothing in the house or if she did she hadn’t enough for everyone. That story was just to cover her arse with any local people watching as kids in their class would definitely carry that story home that such and such had an empty sandwich for lunch. She’d be the talk of mitchelstown yet again. I’d say all her money goes on herself tbh
She wudnt forget a turkey burger for herself. Hate selfish people

She wudnt forget a turkey burger for herself. Hate selfish people
The kids don’t look underweight but seeing them locally without filters none of them have rosy full healthy cheeks like kids that are well fed. I’d say it’s the bare minimum in that house. And as you said, all those specific groceries for her to work on her mom bod and train to keep your man interested, can’t be cheap but no fear she’d ever be caught short of those things, she makes sure of that

The kids don’t look underweight but seeing them locally without filters none of them have rosy full healthy cheeks like kids that are well fed. I’d say it’s the bare minimum in that house. And as you said, all those specific groceries for her to work on her mom bod and train to keep your man interested, can’t be cheap but no fear she’d ever be caught short of those things, she makes sure of that

That's really sad to hear 😔

She's upset by some of the comments on here. If I was an insta hun I wouldn't read here in a fit. We all think our tit doesn't stink 😂 it is her birthday though. Have a good one 🥳

sure isnt she off the road, state probably paying for taxis for them all to and from school!!!

• Wow
Oh she’s not a happy bunny today.. question.. how the hell is she ranting away on Instagram in a dressing gown at school pick up time..
What’s wrong with her? I refuse to give her the watch on her stories 🙈

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.