Supermom Slimming #3 Supermom mehole

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Never commented on this thread before but hello all..
Didn’t someone say that Gollum was away on a lads holiday? Is that all it took to break them up? 😆

Reactions: 2
It was never gonna work though was it. She's a single parent of 8 kids and he seems like a right player from what I've seen about him on here. He was never really involved with her family and their relationship was very separate to her life with her kids. They only seemed to meet up when the kids weren't around. He didn't seem to support her in anyway. That's not a relationship. He doesn't even look after his own kid ffs. It isn't good when ur visitation is in public places.

He was only ever interested in a bit of fun I'd say. Look what he did to his ex, did Teresa think he would treat her any better 🤷🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤭

Reactions: 10
What happened to the live she was going doing? Another cry for attention

Reactions: 1
What happened to the live she was going doing? Another cry for attention

She went out... Isn't this the stunts she used to pull before she had her drink driving incident/crash that was to put her off the road

Remember before the drink diving incident she was pissed drunk and randomly went into a pub on her own and sat at the bar videoing herself just trying to be sexy into the phone making weird eyes and making sexual innuendos to the poor bewildered bar man. Strange strange woman

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Remember before the drink diving incident she was pissed drunk and randomly went into a pub on her own and sat at the bar videoing herself just trying to be sexy into the phone making weird eyes and making sexual innuendos to the poor bewildered bar man. Strange strange woman
Everyone was ringing the garda station and reporting her posts as they were worried. Sarah Burkes sisters had to ring her and make a statement saying she was okay, crazy times.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Who is Sarah Burke?
Sarah and supermom used to be besties, but Sarah distanced herself totally from Tess a few years ago, people contacted Sarah's sisters to check in on her as she was being erratic in the pub.

Everyone was ringing the garda station and reporting her posts as they were worried. Sarah Burkes sisters had to ring her and make a statement saying she was okay, crazy times.
It was if the “insta fame” went to her head it was mental, I felt so sorry for her kids at the time

Was Colum even around then? I don’t remember hearing about him then and I remember that time clearly, it was like watching a car crash happening and not being able to do anything about it. It was just awful and not at all surprising. Very very sad for the kids.
is she off the road now? I don’t follow her or watch her stories anymore.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.