Supermom Slimming #3 Supermom mehole

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I would say she has just hidden it . The fact she posted the cryptic comeback shite more or less hints that she has to come off for awhile for other reasons.

I think the fact that people in here were posting about her movements, involvement with the kids etc may have spooked her and she realised she had to lay low for awhile. Unfortunately, as the complete narcissist she is she won't be gone for long.

I was lucky enough to see her rant about Tattle before she disappeared, Jesus they all sing from the same hymn sheet when it comes to this site ...we are all nasty , boring trolls who need the ride and they don't care what we say ...well if you don't care don't read here 🤷🏻‍♀️

More in her line, get a job, make amends for all the shite she has put other people through , oh and raise her feckin children herself rather than running after that tool
Well said..all the pontificating out of them as if they are in the running for the Nobel peace prize.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I would say she has just hidden it . The fact she posted the cryptic comeback shite more or less hints that she has to come off for awhile for other reasons.

I think the fact that people in here were posting about her movements, involvement with the kids etc may have spooked her and she realised she had to lay low for awhile. Unfortunately, as the complete narcissist she is she won't be gone for long.

I was lucky enough to see her rant about Tattle before she disappeared, Jesus they all sing from the same hymn sheet when it comes to this site ...we are all nasty , boring trolls who need the ride and they don't care what we say ...well if you don't care don't read here 🤷🏻‍♀️

More in her line, get a job, make amends for all the shite she has put other people through , oh and raise her feckin children herself rather than running after that tool
Bang on 👍🏼
I do wonder if It’s more than just the DD court thing she has coming up relating to where she’ll live. Mentions on here about sexual exposure ( to one of her daughters ) and that Gollum only has supervised access to his own kid makes me think that there is definitely something a miss with Tusla.

Reactions: 6
Bang on 👍🏼
I do wonder if It’s more than just the DD court thing she has coming up relating to where she’ll live. Mentions on here about sexual exposure ( to one of her daughters ) and that Gollum only has supervised access to his own kid makes me think that there is definitely something a miss with Tusla.
There's no way of finding out any more about him is there?

There was something apparently alright..but purely for the sake of the person involved (child)I won't elaborate on it.not for mother Teresa or gollum sake,but the child involved.i don't think it's anything to do with that the reason access to his own child is supervised.he couldn't be arsed and chose to bubble up with her rather than see the young child.

It is supervised so he can’t claim to the courts that Anna doesn’t allowed him to see the little fellow and not for the more sinister reason that is thought..

Reactions: 3
Apparently the likes of you and me folks will be paying for taxis to and from school for kids.APPARENTLY
Yes that’s been done where I live also taxis to and from the schools usually for kids with special needs! And kids without special needs. They will want a mini bus for her crew!!

Reactions: 3
Yes that’s been done where I live also taxis to and from the schools usually for kids with special needs! And kids without special needs. They will want a mini bus for her crew!!
It makes sence though.
-no movement or talk of movement.
-she wouldnt want to be back into the town as she would have more of an eye on colm.
-moving to the town would mean she would have to have the kids more and Teresa does not want that.
-shes getting an allowence claiming some of kids have special needs or learning difficulties, so she probably feels she is entitled to claim money for taxis.
-ive zero problem with people with kids that need this service, it should be kids with disabilities ETC getting it...what I have a problem with is people that are entitled to it but cant get it.i see it all the time,government washing hands of kids with disabilities once they are 18.isnt there a bus service near her place for school?how did we survive having to walk to get the bus in mornings.and shes mad for walking so be nice bit of family bonding for her.So yeah,I'd heard it ages ago but she went to CWO APPARENTLY..

• Wow
Reactions: 6
It makes sence though.
-no movement or talk of movement.
-she wouldnt want to be back into the town as she would have more of an eye on colm.
-moving to the town would mean she would have to have the kids more and Teresa does not want that.
-shes getting an allowence claiming some of kids have special needs or learning difficulties, so she probably feels she is entitled to claim money for taxis.
-ive zero problem with people with kids that need this service, it should be kids with disabilities ETC getting it...what I have a problem with is people that are entitled to it but cant get it.i see it all the time,government washing hands of kids with disabilities once they are 18.isnt there a bus service near her place for school?how did we survive having to walk to get the bus in mornings.and shes mad for walking so be nice bit of family bonding for her.So yeah,I'd heard it ages ago but she went to CWO APPARENTLY..
Doubt her area would have buses for mitchestown only fermoy. I didnt realise one of the kids has additional needs, so she gets dca aswell?

Doubt her area would have buses for mitchestown only fermoy. I didnt realise one of the kids has additional needs, so she gets dca aswell?
Ya getting DCA for 1 or 2.wasnt there a school bus that came up the back way and did a pick up at the glocca Maura for secondary in mitcheltown?

Reactions: 1
It’s her own fault she’s being put off the road because of drink driving but yet she’s getting awarded with free taxis for the school run and no doubt at the cost of the tax payers, unbelievable.

Reactions: 10
She’s got her personal FB account and the Supermomslimming FB one has been started up again. Yawn.
I guess she has to get her narc needs met somehow.

the kids are off to a rough enough start with a mother like her. TBH I'm glad they will get to school - education the only way out of the type of life their mum leads.

Reactions: 7
Teresa sweetie,we are in the grips of a pandemic and are in level 5.we are all doing our bit if we like it or not to protect the vulnerable and elderly in families and around us,and to protect the health service you praised and thanked in previous Instagram post from reaching capacity on ICU beds.all going over your head but sometimes you have to dumb it down for people like you..and the fact you dont give one continental flying duck.BUT,the distance between fermoy and mitchelstown is 17.1km..beyond the 5km rules,why is your child walking around in groups of other teenagers without a mask and hanging off other teenagers in large groups????you are the parent apparently, the place is rife with covid..just because you have nobody to think about the rest of us have,or at least have respect for others.

Reactions: 8
Ya getting DCA for 1 or 2.wasnt there a school bus that came up the back way and did a pick up at the glocca Maura for secondary in mitcheltown?
No idea to be honest, i just remember when i went to loretto girls from mitchestown had to get a normal bus service not the school one. Glocca would be closer to mitchestown anyway wouldnt it.

There are buses out the country for the secondary kids but I’m unsure where she actually lives in relation to pick up points.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.