Supermom Slimming #3 Supermom mehole

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg the poor cat 😢 hope he's ok. I have two stray cats and they have shelter in my shed, fresh blankies and food. My dog is inside by the fire and sleeps inside every night , The weather the last few nights i wouldn't leave anything with a heart out in it. Poor kitty
Poor kids with a dirt bag of a mother like her!!

Reactions: 4
It was -5 here Friday night. Not sure a kitten would survive that low a temperature.
Tess wouldn’t let the fact that she is supposed to be responsible for 8 kids come in the way of her romance do ye think a kitten that tit in her wardrobe is going to trouble her.
She’s a monster.
I hope of anyone does find the poor thing they keep it safe away from Monster Mom

Reactions: 7
Probably nothing wrong with the cat, knowing her it’s just for attention because she doesn’t have insta anymore 🙄

Reactions: 1
I've missed something 🙈 why are the kids staying in Mtown for the month, has she not had them recently
She’s off the road now since 4th Jan for her Drink Driving Crash back in summer 2019.
Kids staying in Mtown as she’s saying she has no way to transport them. No school means no school runs so Tess is happy out pretending she never gave birth to 8 children and holed up in Fermoy with Creepy Gollum.

• Wow
Reactions: 13
She’s off the road now since 4th Jan for her Drink Driving Crash back in summer 2019.
Kids staying in Mtown as she’s saying she has no way to transport them. No school means no school runs so Tess is happy out pretending she never gave birth to 8 children and holed up in Fermoy with Creepy Gollum.
Ur a gem thanks, and I was wondering was the drink driving ban imposed

Reactions: 3
Fill us in ?
Wasn't hard to figure out one ,especially when they had personal experience of her and did say they lives in same place...same one now ❤her pictures.how anybody could do a u turn with that yoke is shocking, especially known what she is capable of.

Reactions: 2
Wasn't hard to figure out one ,especially when they had personal experience of her and did say they lives in same place...same one now ❤her pictures.how anybody could do a u turn with that yoke is shocking, especially known what she is capable of.
I thought I’d Missed something big 🤣
Wouldn’t you always get that on the internet though.. I take everything I see with a pinch of salt. The ones who 😍 the pictures are the ones who’d walk pass you on the street or be telling the town your business.
Tess has no one who she could call a true friend, no child, no family member, no partner who she can really trust. Very sad for a 40 year old but completely her own doing.
a few ❤ ‘s on pictures just shows how fake people can be. Always an ulterior motive with Tess and anyone that knows her is only trying to get information out of her to spread around. I definitely used the fact that she knows me and is so desperate for attention or company that she can’t keep her mouth shut.
I think she’s learnt her lesson a small bit now afterthe fiascos of announcing to Insta world how she was single and then trying to backtrack a day later.🤣🙄 and how everything she did ended up on here. She knows well everyone hates her and that we only want enough solid information that we could get the kids safely away from her for good.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I thought I’d Missed something big 🤣
Wouldn’t you always get that on the internet though.. I take everything I see with a pinch of salt. The ones who 😍 the pictures are the ones who’d walk pass you on the street or be telling the town your business.
Tess has no one who she could call a true friend, no child, no family member, no partner who she can really trust. Very sad for a 40 year old but completely her own doing.
a few ❤ ‘s on pictures just shows how fake people can be. Always an ulterior motive with Tess and anyone that knows her is only trying to get information out of her to spread around. I definitely used the fact that she knows me and is so desperate for attention or company that she can’t keep her mouth shut.
I think she’s learnt her lesson a small bit now afterthe fiascos of announcing to Insta world how she was single and then trying to backtrack a day later.🤣🙄 and how everything she did ended up on here. She knows well everyone hates her and that we only want enough solid information that we could get the kids safely away from her for good.
I thought it was mind boggling to come on here and spill everything and call her every name under the sun,and then to be up her asshole. You're right,take everything with a pinch of salt.ive no sympathy for what she has done to people ,to think what she has done to that man really was very upsetting, and unforgivable.but..you get that ❤

Reactions: 4
Am i the only one totally lost or have i missed something
A lot of people from her area where on this thread. Seems they’ve copped who eachither is. Makes no sense to me I’m from the complete other end of the country 😂 thread has got very quiet so makes sense there all besties with her again.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Well I’m from the area, and since she was put off the road I haven’t set eyes on her. She must be holed up in Rath Carrig with yer man...and there’s no fear the kids will be inside that door I’d say either

Reactions: 5
There was people posting from the area slating Teresa and telling the goings on..if you are from the area it's not hard to work out one or two posters.theae same ones are now all loved up with tess again loving and liking her social media updates.

Reactions: 3
She came off insta for privacy but yet she is causing drama on fb makes sense Teresa ya gowl 😂

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.