Supermom Slimming #3 Supermom mehole

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm not friends with her so haven't seen it but from the other comments I think she found out who some of the people on here are!

Reactions: 1
I'm not friends with her so haven't seen it but from the other comments I think she found out who some of the people on here are!
Really? I thought tattle doesn’t bother her? And she doesn’t look on here? 🙄🤣🤣
But how would she of found that out and how do these people know she did? 🤷🏻‍♀️

Someone commented here that the same people who live in her estate and talk about her dropped a love heart on her Facebook pics, she would have known from the likes on that picture who they were(ie who lives in her old estate)....

People were in this forum who said that they were from where she lived,as in practically neighbours before she left.it was obvious from the person who they were and had an awful lot to say in here..somebody that is friends with Teresa on fb showed me where that person was now loving her posts.

Someone commented here that the same people who live in her estate and talk about her dropped a love heart on her Facebook pics, she would have known from the likes on that picture who they were(ie who lives in her old estate)....
Thank you

Reactions: 3
I know exactly who u mean I think alot of us that's are local knew who this person is/was... and now she's lickin Tess's hole to get free likes and shares on her new sex toys and dirty lingerie page 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
I know exactly who u mean I think alot of us that's are local knew who this person is/was... and now she's lickin Tess's hole to get free likes and shares on her new sex toys and dirty lingerie page 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Is this local Mitchelstown or Fermoy, my nose is at me 😂

Reactions: 2
At least I wasnt imagining it..never knew she had a lingerie page and sex toys,why doesnt that surprise me..fickle world we live in..

Is this local Mitchelstown or Fermoy, my nose is at me 😂
Mitchelstown.😂😂

Oh guys I’d love to know who ye are on about? I can’t follow what ye are on about at all 🤣

Reactions: 6
Go back the months of definitely November.it would be in the second thread title about the calpol.i know it's a dose! Somebody talks about living in same estate in mitchelstown as her previous to leaving superdad.

The user name is kaka b. I'd love to know now too.
Go back the months of definitely November.it would be in the second thread title about the calpol.i know it's a dose! Somebody talks about living in same estate in mitchelstown as her previous to leaving superdad.
User name is kaka b. I'm dying to know now too. 😂

Dealz In Mitchelstown closed suddenly Yesterday. They shoved a noticed on the door saying closed for maintenance. They were inside in the shop sipping and cleaning everything down. Apparently they had a Fovid case. Just decided to give ye the heads up. If any of ye are around.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.